Thread Rating:
Scottish Cup 5th Round draw - It's an Embro Derby!
Have a feeling hertz will be too strong for us,but you never know!
Believe Jim believe.    Smile

(11-01-2016, 20:56)TIN TIN Wrote: Not too sure they will get that amount Fred. Lots of discussions I presume will take place with clubs, police etc before allocation agreed. Hearts won't ditch season ticket holders in the roseburn( assuming they will want a ticket for this one) to satisfy an away team, no matter who the opposition is. Could be interesting.

Away club can ask for up to 20% of the available tickets.
"FOREVER UNITED"
(11-01-2016, 21:03)hibeejim21 Wrote: Have a feeling hertz will be too strong for us,but you never know!

All the pressure will be on Hearts, home team, top division etc, Stubbs needs to make sure the players know they have nothing to lose and let them go out and play with freedom.  After that who knows what could be achieved!!
One thing Hibs don't lack is experience of playing at Tynecastle. If you flick through our players' list you'll see we have a lotta players who have played v the Gorgie club. I'm sure Darren Mac got a goal for Rangers last season at Tynecastle. I said it will be a 'nail biter' and fear we'll be on the wrong end of a single goal win with our players caught up in the intimidating atmosphere rather than getting on with the game and trying to win it - all about good temperament and solid nerves! I'd luv to see Hibs show up and 'grab this cup tie by the scruff of the neck' with a solid mid and frontal assault but the game will not be played this way - nobody wants to lose!
ritchiebaby likes this post
Be an intense derby as norm
The replay will be at Easter Road, though.
Cabbage is still good for you
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6057

Reading from Hibs news re the draw, a Scottish Cup derby in Gorgie is certainly a rare fixture - I didn't realise we'd won the last Scottish Cup tie v Hearts at Tynecastle in 1971, fairly close to the League Cup win v Celtic in 1972 and then the memorable record 0-7 thrashing of Hearts on New Year's Day, 1 Jan 1973 - good times with a very good Hibs side doing the biz during that period! Hopefully that form and achievement will eventually be emulated by the present team! Thumb up
Changed days though 0762
(11-01-2016, 20:33)Fredstersafool Wrote: Yet another home draw for Sevco,canny believe we've drawn each other like you say nail biter ooft

You have been drawn at home for the last 2 rounds.  Doh
supercooper Wrote:
Fredstersafool Wrote:Yet another home draw for Sevco,canny believe we've drawn each other like you say nail biter ooft

You have been drawn at home for the last 2 rounds.  Doh

Stop muddying the waters!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »