Thread Rating:
Rugby World Cup
Wouldn't it be funny if Japan won again today? Who are they playing? Oh yes, Scotland. Not that big a shock if they do win, then!
You know nothing, Jacko
Scotland win by 35 points!

Japan will need Scotland to beat the Springboks now!
JUST SAYING LIKE!
What if the Boks smash the Jocks? Would that help the Japs?

Have I got enough national nicknames in yet?

Or enough questions?
You know nothing, Jacko
(24-09-2015, 21:09)Jacko The Flopsy Piglet Wrote: What if the Boks smash the Jocks? Would that help the Japs?

Have I got enough national nicknames in yet?

Or enough questions?

Dunno mate  Huh are the Spics playing in this one ?  Cool
and complicated
Thats racist maddix !! in the naughty corner you go !!!
Sorry Imre Blush I meant to say Hispanics but I was overdosed on flu medicine, beer and whisky when I typed that Cool

Anyway, when do we play the singing sheep shaggers ? Whistle
and complicated
Are the Spics the same as the Ities, or is that the Wops? I'm not racist, I just like funny national nicknames!

Apart from being called Le Rosbif by the Surrender Monkeys, what do other countries call the English? Apart from B*stards!
You know nothing, Jacko
The Aussies call us Poms of course but can think of any others!! The Yanks used to call us Limeys in WW2 but they don't use that term now and really have no name for us at all.
(26-09-2015, 14:08)St Charles Owl Wrote: The Aussies call us Poms of course but can think of any others!!  The Yanks used to call us Limeys in WW2 but they don't use that term now and really have no name for us at all.

yeah they just stereotype us all as either posh or cockney instead
Washington likes this post
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
(26-09-2015, 15:09)Thurnscoe_OWL Wrote:
(26-09-2015, 14:08)St Charles Owl Wrote: The Aussies call us Poms of course but can think of any others!!  The Yanks used to call us Limeys in WW2 but they don't use that term now and really have no name for us at all.

yeah they just stereotype us all as either posh or cockney instead

Or think we're AUSTRALIAN !!!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »