Thread Rating:
HTFC pre season friendlies 2022
Tranmere 1-4 Huddersfield
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Pearson gone off injured after ten minutes at Bolton. Highlighting the stupidity of playing two games on the same day, we've no centre back on the bench.

Watching this live on YouTube, it's a hundred percent better performance than last week and Town lead from a superb Danny Ward header from a Sorba Thomas cross.

Had a bit more fun reading the subtitles as well. We have Twin Homes and Sober Thomas playing for us and I don't know who the Bolton player was but the subtitles said that Keira Knightly had floored one of ours. Laugh
Ah, I see - it's a mixed boys/girls and abilities match. They can be fun to watch.

Are they planning 15 minutes of walking football so either the 'big kids', those of 'limited mobility' or the 'older end' can join in?

Snoots mentioned a 9 yr old at Doncaster that could spot all those in our squad.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Two ex Town players on for Bolton. Elias Kachunga and Kyle Dempsey.

And Bolton equalise with the last kick of the game. Sad
I only saw the second half of the Bolton game. I know Hogg dropped to CB because we had no one else but that second half showing showed me that Hogg shouldn't be used in a back four. Twice he gave the ball away to the opposition and he even got nutmegged on one occasion. On the bright side, that near post run he makes at corners should have resulted in a goal.

Still can't remember a shot on goal in that second half though.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »