Thread Rating:
uddersfeeled v miwaw
That extended contract for Carless and his mates seems to have gone down like a lead balloon with the squad.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Depressingly dank and dreary not only the weather but that performance.

Hardly any of them can come off that pitch and think they did well. Maybe the 2 centre halves. Pipa didn't play, vallejo and toffolo were okay, obrien useless, bacuna wank, ward ineffective, Campbell shite, Aarons meh. Subs mbenza didn't really get into the game, Jones is a kid and not ready at all, Phillips and Pritchard were brought on too late

Get Phil out of this xxxx club, the lack of investment is unbelievable, he's been trying to cut costs and do things on the cheap ever since he took over and that has left us looking woeful on the pitch and poorly ran off it. He calls himself a town fan, if he's a town fan and this is how he wants to run the club then it's a disgrace.
Another day, another door, another high, another low
Jones made space for himself many a time,but they never passed it to him, like they didn't trust the kid.

As for the early goal. Not for the first time this season, we have failed to notice the bloke who took the corner sneaking back onto the ball, totally unmarked. Good finish though but.
At least we created some chances in the first half, the second half was diabolical. Does anybody come out with any credit from that performance? I don't think they do. The movement was non existent. The passing was awful. I know it was difficult conditions but nobody was prepared to make a forward pass and instead just rolled it about between each other at the back, like going back twelve months.
I really can't think of anything positive from that.

Scott Malone has now scored for Bournemouth, Fulham and Millwall against us.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
What a shower of shite that was.
Dreadful stuff that.
Millwall the better team all day long. Deserved it.
We've got a free weekend before we play on Tue. Get them in over weekend and work on forward attacking play.
Hardly any of it out there last night, especially 2nd half.

theo - Jamie Vincent was a cracking player. One of the best left backs around for me. Not as good as Tom Cowan mind.
Amelia Chaffinch and theo_luddite like this post
In beer there is freedom, in wine there is health, in cognac there is power and in water there is bacteria
4. Daniel Day Lewis

3. Huski Chocolate
jjamez likes this post
Alright jjamez. I give in. Can't get Ban Her Trickery.
I'll put you out of your misery then Snoots.

the played for both

1- Danny Schofield
2- Harry Toffolo
3- Gary Taylor-Fletcher
4- Scott Mcdonald
5- Jason Puncheon
6- Theo Robinson
7- Jamie Vincent

Anagrams

1- Bermondsey- Their location
2- Gary Rowett- Current manager
3- Huski Chocolate- Never had any, but their shirt sponsor