Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
Well thats QPRs slightest chance of anything resembling the top 6 striaght out of the window Laugh
http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/05/20/ast...ield-wedn/ Not sure how true this is and im not sure how i feel about it either ? yes he is an exciting young player who can do thing that other midfielders we have cant ! but he cant expect to walk straight into the team or have bags of money thrown at him on after a 5 game stint, so if hes getting gready or pissy then best he leave now !

It also has me questioning loaning our players out to me it gives them the confidence to say well ive done it once and i enjoyed it why not again ? Dawson is another who will leave if or should i say when he isnt given the number 1 jersey hes been muttering it quiet louldy of late and wednesday fan or not hes also had a taste of whats on the other side the only loaned out players we have managed to keep hold off are the shite ones Palmer springs to mind he came back and got worse ?
Wilder has extended his contract at the Lane sadly.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
dont care hes been sussed and we sussed the wanker out with the likes of jones and palmer in the team last time out !! jos wont do owt as daft as coco did in that first game .. all you need is motivation against wilders team and a bit of skill and its in the bag !! we went into that game with the words of coco saying its all about 3pts ffs !
Maddix likes this post
Gary Rowett has left Derby to become Stoke's new manager.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
I think he will do ok for them and maybe a play off place ?

His first signing upfront maybe winnall ?
Please God don't let the scouse wankers win on Satdi Angry

Sick of f'ucking hearing the world experts in everything pontificate about how fabulous a breed they are and how they invented everything Angry because it's a city full of self righteous wankers Angry and that's not even touching on the football Cool

Morons Angry
and complicated
First pre-season game announced, Lincoln City away on Friday 13th July, 7:30pm KO.
Imre varadi likes this post
(24-05-2018, 18:54)Owlkev71 Wrote: First pre-season game announced, Lincoln City away on Friday 13th July, 7:30pm KO.

I'll set my alarm Cool
and complicated
Whistle And then just a short drive, stopping by the Little Chef, to Grimsby.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »