Thread Rating:
Match Thread - Birmingham City v SWFC
shuve the forest game up yer arse im going to make sure im working ive had my feffing tits of the c-unts and we are only 8 games in ? up down up down up down cant win away even when weve won away ? same as last season we may aswell not have signed anyone ? because he still brings on that sack off shite and we do the same thing miss and get punished !! and as for westwood he wants docking a weeks wages for that shite !!!
WESTWOOD 1 I cant believe hes thrown all three points away again Doh but im not worried about him as we all know hes the best keeper in the league by a mile Thumb up

PALMER 6 Played a very good first half not so good second half but still better than Hunt .

LEES 7 Apart from that xxxx up off a second goal i thought he played much better without the capatains armband and loovens takes the pressure of him Thumb up

LOOVENS 6 An accident waiting to happen and the ball skills of a donkey Doh but he partners lees better than Hutch does and hes as good as we get isnt he Whistle

REACH 7 And would have got the MOM if not for the last few minutes where he made a few stupid mistakes , but better than Pudil by a country mile and if he gives us that width at lb why bother moving him Thumb up

BANNAN 7 Brilliant game untill we scored and then he went missing ? huge hole in the middle of the pitch where we needed a General to stand up and be counted Doh

LEE 7 worked his bollocks of again

ABDI 5 I dont see where he makes us any better as a team ? he left holes everywhere carlos needs to find a better outlet for him or he will be a complete waste of money !! still early doors but Jones plays better than him in the position CC has carved him out Doh

WALLACE 5 Frustating final ball left holes everywhere and should have been subbed on the 30 minute mark Doh

FESSI 6 Terrible first half maybe thats why CC rested him before today and only played him the second half because he was quite frankly worse than colin west Doh made up for it though the second and was the best midfielder on the park Doh

FLETCHER 7 quite first half although he was doing the job which carlos ordered to do and did it well and it paid off in the second half with a brilliant flick on to HOOPER !

HOOPER 7 One chance one goal perfect Thumb up

DONKEY 1 Like westwood an absalute feffing clown that cost us all 3 pts Angry harder to hit the feffing bar than score and guess what Doh im sick to death of this xxxx now Angry if we are a better team than last season why is he still getting picked Angry Angry Angry

BUCKLEY 7 Came on did a good job with the crosses Thumb up can he do it from the start is the big question ? i dont think so i dont see anything in the player that says he will win you a game or score ?

CC Apart from playing ABDI i thought he got the selection correct ! he also brought on HOOPER at the correct time aswell Thumb up and normally BIGDONKEY would have slowed the game out if WESTWOOD hadnt have done what he did Doh So i cant realy blame him today ? although im not happy with the finishing its like a flashback to SGs teams Doh

In all we played well and should have won 2-4 we didnt and the bad finishing and WESTWOOD cost us all 3 pts Angry it cost me about $30 aswell as i smashed my headphones to pieces at the final whistle Angry

The moral of this story is nothing has changed better players or not ? we are still Wednesday and could f--uck a good Fanny up as my foreman used to say to me Big Grin we wont get out of this league ever although we might get into the playoffs and lose that again Doh its still early doors but it doesnt look good as we cant win away and thats the difference in going up and losing in the playoff final Doh

I complety choked by this game today and im seriously thinking about working everytime we play in the future because its not healthy is it Doh
Was Wereham Owl, Washington, Owlkev71 like this post
CC plays 442. He plays Abdi on the LW. Abdi is not a LW. His natural instinct is to move inside leaving Reach or Pudil exposed. Jones is a CM. I think we can incorporate Abdi better in a 4231 formation, with the 3 being FF, Abdi and Buckley with Fletcher up top and Bannan and Hutch the holding 2. Maybe have Reach and Lee as the FBs, Lee did start his career at RB.
peiowl and Imre varadi like this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
definatley a great idea considering abdi is a good player also pudil hunt and palmer are shite !! altough i dont believe untill he proves me wrong that Buckley is the saviour some people think he might be ? but id definatley Email that one to the chairman owlskev it might save CCs kneck ?
Westwood  Doh is he on drugs  Huh we'd already won the game  Doh

Forgot to say that it's all Dave's fault before PEI gets in Whistle
and complicated
wtf are you rolling in at this time ? xxxx off and comeback next saturday and suffer at the correct hour !
(17-09-2016, 22:38)Imre varadi Wrote: wtf are you rolling in at this time ? **** off and comeback next saturday and suffer at the correct hour !

I had to sit and f'ucking watch it on my new 49 inch 4K UHD telly Angry I haven't worked out how to do the interweb on it at the same time yet Doh Our young'un has been doing split screens, zooming in and f'ucking allsorts though Angry

PS We were wank for all that possession Doh

PPS Morrison is still a c'unt and he put FF out of the game. Fletch should have twatted him shortly after the f'ucking ginger wanker put his marker down on FF Angry
Statesideowl likes this post
and complicated
I blame Westwood and CC. Westwood for reasons you've all stated. CC for taking off one of our main goal threats so he could put Hehaw on. Point is that it took away any chance we might have had of rescuing the game. No it's not Nuhiu's fault. It's CC's for putting him on.
"God Save the King."
fletch was fucked peiowl he had battled like a warrior all afternoon ?and cc thought he would send old carthorse on to slow the game out with folus offside etc Doh and to be fiar it did Doh nobody banked on the 2 gifted goals from westwood clown Angry and loovens always a clown Doh but that missed header ffs Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry he may aswell be a central defender ? dont see what he brings to the table anymore for us ?and the sooner hes gone we can move on and play better players like joao Doh
peiowl likes this post
We've stopped scoring and started shipping goals out like nobody's business. Wallace keeps starting games and it's a mystery, Abdi either shouldn't start or shouldn't play out wide then.?

Palmer & Reach both did enough to keep Hunt & Pudil out I reckon.

It's really unlike Westwood to do something like that, it was a terrible mistake, especially considering Donaldson was looking for that all afternoon ( Pathetic shithouse he is) and the ref couldn't give them enough. He must have been listening to the two tw@'s on Sky Sports, whining about how Maghoma being tapped & going flying, is somehow a penalty.
I particularly enjoyed how the ref saw and gave a foul against Bannan on the touch line and a foul against Nuhiu for being choked, but missed Donaldson's double handball.. Fantastic bias

Can't really blame anyone but ourselves though, pissed away plenty of chances and went to bed in the last 10 minutes.. I've seen nothing so far that signifies promotion candidacy.
peiowl and Imre varadi like this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »