Thread Rating:
Well done St Charles
I almost predicted a loss but changed my mind at the last minute. Before you read any other reports saying we were unlucky, we weren't.
We deserved exactly what we got. we just about bossed the first half with Boden missing a couple of half chances. Much better than the last first half at the Proact. Problem was we just didnt ever look like winners.
Too many back passes and mistakes. On the other hand when Woking got the ball they ran at us with hardly a backward ball.
Second half you just knew that their first attack would result in a goal and lo and behold it was scrappy but it ended up in the net. Their second was a free kick that Jalals keeping was just woeful. It was obvious where the ball was going but where was Jalal? On the opposite side of the goal with no chance of getting anywhere near it.
Why Jalal is our preferred keeper is beyond me. Against Sheff Utd Coddington was superb and his distribution was excellent. He hasn't had a game since Jalal is a poor kicker and just isn't up to it IMO, he is slow to react at times.
0-2 and groans aplenty. 3 subs later we looked completely lost and could have gone 3 down. We were just plain shite. With 5 mins to go we grabbed an undeserved goal and the last 5 mins were at least entertaining.
Joe Rowley should not be in our team. He offers nothing. He is too weak for this division and hides too much. Our work will always be cut out with only 10 players on the park. Why we kept him and let Carter go is beyond me. I know you shouldnt pick out individual players but after watching that crap tonight I feel that I deserve the chance to say it as it is. Smith was poor, Boden was poor, Mandeville was poor, but Rowley just wasnt at the races. He is obiusly JS's golden boy so we can expect much of the same.
So after 4 games we are in the relegation zone and worse off than we were last season. We have lop sided team that couldnt punch its way out of a paper bag. There is only 1 way we are going.
Big Bore Exhaust = Small Dick
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Well done St Charles - by Dancingwilldoit - 13-08-2019, 23:52
RE: Well done St Charles - by Devongone - 14-08-2019, 13:15
RE: Well done St Charles - by Dancingwilldoit - 14-08-2019, 14:08
RE: Well done St Charles - by Devongone - 14-08-2019, 17:28
RE: Well done St Charles - by spireitematt - 14-08-2019, 17:46