Thread Rating:
Were they at the same game as us? Colemanballs, Murrayisms and assorted press howlers
Interesting article from a certain Mr. Graham Westley in the FL paper today. He argues for a 2 minute time out in each half to be called by each manager to discuss changes in tacticts with his squad.
This, he says is because he saw a team cheat recently by telling their striker to go down with an injury so they could do this.
Please remind me who was manager at Stevenage a few season's back when (I will stand corrected if wrong) the self same FL paper reported that Stevenage players would allegedly go down with a mysterious injury about 20 mins into the half so the manager could get the team together for a quick chat?

That last post might be a bit short of a few "allegedly's".

And I can't spell tactics
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Were they at the same game as us? Colemanballs, Murrayisms and assorted press howlers - by theo_luddite - 04-10-2014, 10:23
RE: Were they at the same game as us? Colemanballs, Murrayisms and assorted press howlers - by MNTerrier - 04-10-2014, 23:45
RE: Were they at the same game as us? Colemanballs, Murrayisms and assorted press howlers - by theo_luddite - 07-12-2014, 18:52
RE: Were they at the same game as us? Colemanballs, Murrayisms and assorted press howlers - by theo_luddite - 07-12-2014, 21:16
RE: Were they at the same game as us? Colemanballs, Murrayisms and assorted press howlers - by Amelia Chaffinch - 14-03-2015, 20:23
RE: Were they at the same game as us? Colemanballs, Murrayisms and assorted press howlers - by theo_luddite - 14-03-2015, 20:47
RE: Were they at the same game as us? Colemanballs, Murrayisms and assorted press howlers - by Amelia Chaffinch - 24-02-2022, 00:30
RE: Were they at the same game as us? Colemanballs, Murrayisms and assorted press howlers - by theo_luddite - 24-02-2022, 08:43