Thread Rating:
Sheridan Speaks
It seems last night was just not good enough and some of the older players just aren't performing. Things need changing. No shit Sherlock? You noticed it as well?
John, take it from me - you picked the team, you signed or resigned most of the players, you have dropped one almighty bollock of epic proportions. I never wanted you back. I think you are a waste of space and a bit of an arrogant bastard but hey, thats just my opinion.
The buck stops with you not your senior players. You and you alone are to blame for the current state of affairs. I applaud you for not yet uttering the words "they are not listening" but there's plenty of time yet eh.
Somewhere else on another board, some people are questioning why our head of recruitment was sat on the bench last night. With a full set of National League fixtures taking place are you so arrogant that you either dont need our next opponents watching or that your recruitment has been so good to date we dont need to watch any prospective future signings? Was that your decision as well or did his car have a puncture so he couldnt travel?
Whilst we are on the subject, why have you set up a development squad that doesnt play competetive games and now obviously doesnt need to have somebody scout any prospective future talent?
I could go on but whats the point.

Here's a challenge for you. Prove me wrong and make me eat my own words,if you do, I will have your name tattooed across my arris. I can eat humble pie but can you hold your hands up and say sorry guys I blew it but I promise I will turn it around, then actually do it? Go on, prove me wrong.
Big Bore Exhaust = Small Dick
He hasn't joined this board yet to reply then?

By the way you seem pretty spot on to me.
It was just my Dear John letter for 2019 Dev. Reading his comments in the Derbyshire Times gives me insomnia, god help us if he does ever start posting on here.
Big Bore Exhaust = Small Dick
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »