Thread Rating:
Charlton v The Owls L1 Match Thread
We have done ok in patches. Hunt looks good, as does wing and Adeniran. Bannan is pulling the strings as per usual so he needs runners to find. Defence has done ok. For me its the front three that are the problem. Kamberi not really done anything, Green looks like he is frightened of having the ball and Brown hasn’t got into the game much. Good to see both Wing and Bannan taking set pieces.
I think Adenrian is going to be one of our best new signings. Just hope he’s not out with broken legs by Christmas in this clogging league. Hopefully Gregory can become our Stockly once he’s got more fitness and time with the rest of the players..
Stop start game, no shock that it's the attacking side that's missing.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Kamberi, making some quality runs! Let's hope we can find him a bit earlier with the ball

Expect to see Green swapped with Corbeanu at some point, Green seems to be behind the pace!
JUST SAYING LIKE!
Too negative like I worried it would be. Inevitable seems on the cards
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Green isnt even a squad player anymore after the signings weve made barring injuries he shouldnt even be on the bench hes scared off his own shadow and we need players to step up this season not just put an average shift in ! Marvain johnson and gregory should be first on the team sheat as far as attacking goes
Charlton player tackles late and Barry shoves him, we lose our advantage get booked

Refs clearly another stooge
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Johnson on for Green.
Green off useless sell the c..unt !!!

Next move has to be byers on for brown and switch the formation
Over an hour. No shot at keeper.

With the negative tactics, will we ever?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »