Thread Rating:
The Owls v WBA SBC Match Thread
(30-06-2020, 23:22)Statesideowl Wrote: Cheers, Kev

We've picked up a couple of points since the restart and with some good form/luck we'll be safe and sound for next season.
Sad thing is it'll just be another season of fkery whether it be shirt sales or signing Paul Heffernan

1-1 Wicky

DHAHH

Thread is blessed

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1227]

PEI might remember that game Whistle Whistle
That old cun..nt remembers the last lockdown ...The Spanish flu ...infact .starting to think he's not human and the theory aliens exist !
Huddershit winning

And Rooney county the one man team closing in on the playoffs as Preston do there usual end of season flop !

Even a win today realistically we would need to win another 3 on the trot too even be thinking silly thoughts off the playoffs .

Which with Swanshit , Queer park rangers away and Preston at home is a possibility ... But Fulham away after and wanker on the last day ...well it's a miracle needed!!
I'm pissed up so I thought I'd get my happy thoughts out there !
No Borner, only 1 recognized CB and that's Iorfa.

Odubajo and Reach return, Lee on the bench.

I think we might have reverted to 442, with Palmer & Iorfa as centre backs.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
I think he's reverted to his usual shit tactics at home and is looking to give them a 3 nil lead on the half about mark ...pmsl monk is shocking he really is !
Statesideowl likes this post
4 kids on the bench too.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
How the fluffers he can put odubongo at the back again is beyond me ffs ..everytime he's played in defence he's fluffed up !!! He is actually decent up the top of the pitch with a good cross ..but defending it's just a joke!

That bench is piss poor ...Lee obviously resting ffs we've given him another year ...
The rest are kids so I only see hunt coming on from this dogshit as it will be minge Nuhui and da what who he will bring on first ..
It's piss poor it really is piss poor !
Well we did lose 5 players, with Fletcher, FF, Hutch, Fox and Winnall all leaving the club, so no surprise the bench looks weak.
Imre varadi likes this post
He also let Borkov and Preston leave who I believe would have done a job !!! ...but who cares ..
Huddershit look like they might be getting a vital away win !
Odubajo is a fkin liability just you watch
Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »