Thread Rating:
The Padded Cell
There is no such thing as a transfer list anymore!! When the window is open any club can come to us to ask about our players, they can't talk to our players while they are under contract without talking to the club first, but in our situation any of our players are fair game!!
(20-07-2018, 02:26)St Charles Owl Wrote: There is no such thing as a transfer list anymore

Not in our case anyway Laugh

Get the f'ucking spirits out Chaz, this beer won't see us through what's to come Angry

I know about hindsight and all that shit but we really should have gone into admin all those years ago and did like Leicester, Southampton, Brighton etc did Cool I know it's bad for the burger van man but hey ho, shit happens Cool
and complicated
We never went into admin because the likes of Dave Allen were owed money and they wanted it back with interest. Putting us into admin would have meant they wouldn't get their money back and there is no way they would do that. Unfortunately by the time admin might have been the best option, our only option ended up being liquidation and I am still thankful to MM for preventing that one!!!

Even with hindsight I am still glad we didn't become one of those clubs who went down the admin route, and mainly because it would have been bad for the burger van man, or the guy who made the programmes or the merchandise or provided the food and drink for the club. The Co-Op had received payments from us over the year that amounted to more than we borrowed from them in the first place, so they were always going to be ok and they were happy to keep receiving payments, we became a bit of a cash cow for them.

On the subject of booze, unfortunately the transfer embargo meant we were unable to buy anymore and now its been lifted the off-licence is closed to sales and only open for loans!!!!
Now that Wonga have gone bust can we at least have some running water instead of these dual purpose buckets please Chaz Huh
and complicated
(31-08-2018, 22:06)Maddix Wrote: Now that Wonga have gone bust can we at least have some running water instead of these dual purpose buckets please Chaz  Huh

Yes, no problem, I recruited a new janitor today, his name is Dave Jones, seems today he got replaced at his workplace by some young kid so was looking for a bit of work while he tried to find another gig!!!
Can you f'ucking sack this new janitor please Chaz Angry He keeps cleaning the same spot with the same mop and bucket all day every day while the rest of the place gets filthier and filthier Angry He doesn't even change the bastard water Doh
and complicated
International break Angry F'uck me Angry Bobby Charlton used to get the train to midweek England games and still turn out for Manure on a Satdi. F'ucking puffs Angry
and complicated
in mexico they dont bother and still play the league games as there all xxxx forieng xxxx anyway !

fifa is in bed with the fa if they wasnt we would have walked by now simple ! % of the pay backhanders here and there !
F'UCKING JOKE CLUB  Angry

and what's with all this f'ucking flavoured gin shite ?  Angry even blokes are drinking it now  Angry what's wrong with a pint and a whisky chaser ? f'ucking puffs with their rhubarb gin and lemonade  Doh
Was Wereham Owl likes this post
and complicated
(09-10-2018, 23:38)Maddix Wrote: International break  Angry F'uck me  Angry Bobby Charlton used to get the train to midweek England games and still turn out for Manure on a Satdi. F'ucking puffs  Angry

Ditto
Owlkev71 likes this post
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »