Thread Rating:
Worcestershire CCC - 2019 Season
[Image: Worcs.png] [Image: Worcs.png] [Image: Worcs.png]

No Hameed for Worcestershire, as the ex-Lancs opener signs for Notts. However, the Pears have temporarily plugged the long-running gap at the top with Hamish Rutherford joining as main overseas player for 2020, and have also added Jake Libby to the growing list of batting options.
The Crown, Lords & Commons are the Crown, Lords & Commons of Rusty Lane, West Bromwich. In the heart of the empire on which the sun never sets, in the land of hope and glory, is Rusty Lane, West Bromwich. What do they know of England who only England know? The answer must be Rusty Lane, West Bromwich.
Well libby is an opening batter, seems to get stuck in a hole every so often with the bat, in the sense that he's out there going nowhere
Another day, another door, another high, another low
I know Libby used to open for Notts, scored 188 across the two innings against us the last time we played them, but I was under the impression they'd mostly frozen him out of the red-ball side this year in favour of all the shiny newbies they poached from elsewhere. Still, I suppose for Worcestershire it's all about having plenty of options available.
The Crown, Lords & Commons are the Crown, Lords & Commons of Rusty Lane, West Bromwich. In the heart of the empire on which the sun never sets, in the land of hope and glory, is Rusty Lane, West Bromwich. What do they know of England who only England know? The answer must be Rusty Lane, West Bromwich.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »