Thread Rating:
Bilic
Starting to heat up with some of the players we're being linked with.

Finally getting excited about the start of the season rather than feeling an impending sense of doom... Tongue

COYB!!
(18-07-2019, 01:26)wba1978 Wrote: Starting to heat up with some of the players we're being linked with.

Finally getting excited about the start of the season rather than feeling an impending sense of doom...  Tongue

COYB!!

I will only get excited when decent players are through the door & wearing blue & white. Until then the fat lady ain't singing... just warming up in the wings. Apologies if i seem negative.
wba1978 likes this post
(18-07-2019, 10:18)Northwalesbaggie Wrote:
(18-07-2019, 01:26)wba1978 Wrote: Starting to heat up with some of the players we're being linked with.

Finally getting excited about the start of the season rather than feeling an impending sense of doom...  Tongue

COYB!!

I will only get excited when decent players are through the door & wearing blue & white. Until then the fat lady ain't singing... just warming up in the wings. Apologies if i seem negative.

Your quite right... too early to be counting chickens and all that!  Just looking for glimmers! Big Grin
If the board are looking to save money why keep Barry? Surely his wage bill would cover 2/3 decent players - and we still aren't sure if he can play part of a season either, if at all. Maybe use him as a coach or taxi!
WBA World Cup P/League WINNER 2018. WBA League Cup Winner 2021.
WBA Prediction Legue WINNER 2020/21 Play off winner 23
HUDDERSFIELD FC Prediction League WINNER 2021/22/RU 23

Best author award Mystery Novels 2021 Thumb up
Good article here on SB & the club:

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/foo...west-brom/
(29-07-2019, 14:44)drewks Wrote: Good article here on SB & the club:

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/foo...west-brom/

Agree good article. People need to look at it, just to see the picture of dowling, looks as if he is sweating profusely or had a bucket of water chucked over him.

Although it could just be my dodgy computer!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »