Thread Rating:
The Owls v Carlos FAC 5th Rd Match Thread
Bristol City throw away a 2-0 lead at Bellend Road, the second time in a week they have done that after throwing away a 3-0 at home to Sunderland!!!
(18-02-2018, 19:13)St Charles Owl Wrote: If, and its still a big if, Rochdale win this game then it presents Carlos with more of a dilema than us!!  His one and only priority is keep them in the Prem, but their fans would also maybe want a chance of winning a trophy,, so does he make wholesale changes for our replay as we have seen him do before or does he play a strong side.  For us its a no brainer, play the strongest team we can!!!!

If it's a no brainer then I guess I don't have brains Huh Laugh
"God Save the King."
Thats youre best post this week and its spot on !!
peiowl likes this post
BML Update:

Southey gets a Smartass for attendance.

Stateside gets a Smartass for the predictions

BML Updated.
Statesideowl likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Won a Smartass twice in a row for just randomly hitting letters. Give it a bash. Thumb up Whistle
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
city on there way out leaving only chelsea & man utd to fear realy ? still a waste of time ?

answer is it xxxx its about the luck of the draw and having maybe two good games against better teams !!
The away fixture is going to be live on bbc one which counts me out as bbc one have blocked all streaming links the xxxx !
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »