Thread Rating:
Hibs v Aberdeen:, Sat 17 Feb, KO 3.00pm
Yep! It's exactly what Lenny has preached what he was looking for - a pacy, hi-press, hi-energy team with a good group of players who have 'bought into the philosophy'. I'd luv to have seen Hibs playing the Hertz next week in order to delve out another bit of 'payback' after that sweet retribution on the Dons for that previous Pittodrie 'doing'! They really got 'their erses felt' today and they knew it at the end of the game - no fluke and their tripping faces 'were a picture' for all to see!!
(18-02-2018, 02:17)0762 Wrote: Yep! It's exactly what Lenny has preached what he was looking for - a pacy, hi-press, hi-energy team with a good group of players who have 'bought into the philosophy'. I'd luv to have seen Hibs playing the Hertz next week in order to delve out another bit of 'payback' after that sweet retribution on the Dons for that previous Pittodrie 'doing'! They really got 'their erses felt' today and they knew it at the end of the game - no fluke and their tripping faces 'were a picture' for all to see!!

He took a risk binning stokes as he put a lot of faith in him and it could have backfired badly,but i think it will prove to have been the right thing in the long run. You can sense the mood in the camp has been lifted.

That's what i like most about lennon, he's a proper leader. Another manager might not have made those changes in january and been happy to coast along, i get the feeling our long term advancement is what drives him.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »