Thread Rating:
Craig Dawson
Hope he's got over his concussion - has anyone heard?

He's become a key member of the team: he's played out of position, but doesn't moan, and always gives 100% - a model pro (which makes a change in today's football). I was chuffed for him Saturday with that fabulous goal, and he's a natural successor to Gareth McAuley in about 5 years time! He's represented England at U-21 level, and I think he's destined for the Full Side in the future.
HRK and drewks like this post
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
He's been a revelation this season. I genuinely hope to hear he's given a well deserved improved and extended contract in the near future...
I read a report on the West Ham v West Brom match recently. In a clearly biased report Southgate had apparently turned up to check out the form of Mark Noble, Aaron Cresswell and Andy Carroll, the latter not playing after all.
Surely, Southgate who, I think, will be familiar with both Foster and Dawson must have cast an eye on them too. Foster should now be England's first choice keeper if he wants the job.
I absolutely agree with you that Dawson is a much improved player even from his England u21 days and must be a contender for a full cap, ESPECIALLY if all there is ahead of him is the likes of Stones.
I expect Dawson to return for Saturday and the grudge match against Simon Jordan's Palace. He might still be sporting a lump!
(27-02-2017, 16:57)talkSAFT Wrote: Hope he's got over his concussion - has anyone heard?

He's become a key member of the team:  he's played out of position, but doesn't moan, and always gives 100% - a model pro (which makes a change in today's football). I was chuffed for him Saturday with that fabulous goal, and he's a natural successor to Gareth McAuley in about 5 years time! He's represented England at U-21 level, and I think he's destined for the Full Side in the future.

Talksaft, I think at 37 it's a bit late for a call up to the full England team and I think he's played for northern Ireland anyway Whistle Whistle

Only kidding I know you were referring to Dawsey, he has put up with a lot but still given his all and some.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »