Thread Rating:
Donald Trump?
Maybe it's just me, but Martin's little web announcements seem increasingly Trumpesque.

The list of friendlies is clearly preparation for the relegation battle / surrender to which our geriatric signings will be suited ...... and as for the Wigan pronouncement, what next North Korea disarms, Iraq goes Mormon?

Pass the hair dye and comb.

Take care.

Sick
Love the latest fixture announcement .'We will play and beat Wigan Athletic on 25th July'
There's a Stormy brewing.
Big Bore Exhaust = Small Dick
I'm guessing play and beat are entirely separate. We might beat them, it is however unlikely to be at the game at which we are playing them.

Unless of course they are fielding their development side's reserve eleven .........
I think its just MA's sense of humour and I have no problem with it .
Saturday, July 7 (12.30pm): Sheffield FC (away)

Saturday, July 7 (3.30pm): Staveley MW (away)

Saturday, July 14 (3pm): Boston United (away)

Tuesday, July 17 (7.30pm): Gainsborough Trinity (away)

Saturday, July 21 *awaiting confirmation

Wednesday, July 25 (7pm): We will play and beat Wigan Athletic (home)

Saturday, July 28 (3pm): Alfreton Town (away)

Monday, July 30 (7.30pm): Matlock (away)

Wonder who we will be playing on 21st July?

Will there be two different teams playing Staveley and Sheffield FC?
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
This is a man who dives into rivers at random. At least The Hipper shouldn't be much of a problem to him. Wouldn't put it past him to play the same team twice in a day.

I used to play rugby in Saturday morning for the school and in goal, or occasionally out, for my dad's team in the Hope Valley in the afternoon. The only problem was getting home in time from an away rugby game for the team setting off for a match in the peak with a 2.00 / 2.30 start.

Sense of humour - that'll explain Michael Nelson then .......

Somebody could make a killing with TAKE CARE MARTIN tee shirts and banners. He might even like it ........
Not playing Buxton on 30th July but Matlock now.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
We have to be careful not to let Martin get carried away with his own popularity.Judging by the Q and A it seems the audience were all too ready to feed on his ego, but I will definitely reserve judgement until I have seen his team perform on the pitch .
Matlock is a much looked forward to game and Im glad the PR machine has realised its error and corrected it .
I always like rogues and miscreants. I was never in the right crowd from school to pensioner ......... I quite like Allen but he has to stay with us and get us back to the EFL to be a success. And history tells us that even staying the course is a problem for MA.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »