Thread Rating:
Neil Lennon - nrw hibs manager.
Just looking through some footie sites and now Neil Lennon is our manager it's funny how many players are being linked to HFC

On the Positve side I suppose it was always going o happen with such a high profile manager now in charge.

Scottish Cup Winners 2016
(09-06-2016, 10:37)hibeejim21 Wrote:
(08-06-2016, 22:18)Paigntonhibby Wrote: Couldnae stand the prick when he was at the soapys and my opinion hasnae changed. He'll need tae dae something spectacular tae sway me, i.e. Marquee signings. And forget his ties tae Celtic.

No more mr nice guy pish this season. I'll settle for going up.
i would love nothing better than my opinion tae be changed Jim, it wid mean he's been a success GGTTH
(09-06-2016, 19:06)Paigntonhibby Wrote:
(09-06-2016, 10:37)hibeejim21 Wrote:
(08-06-2016, 22:18)Paigntonhibby Wrote: Couldnae stand the prick when he was at the soapys and my opinion hasnae changed. He'll need tae dae something spectacular tae sway me, i.e. Marquee signings. And forget his ties tae Celtic.

No more mr nice guy pish this season. I'll settle for going up.
i would love nothing better than my opinion tae be changed Jim, it wid mean he's been a success GGTTH
Paigntonhibby I think there will be a lot of Hibs fans out there which share your opinion. Hopefully he will get off to a flyer with us watched his interview on STV and TBO he sounds very positive also Leanne   Dempster was interviewed and she was very honest and said she will back him 100%.

I've got a good feeling about this appointment. 
ritchiebaby, 0762, hibeejim21 like this post
I tend to agree with that view hfcbounce - there are indeed lotsa hibees who remain cautious re Lennon's arrival. I must say I'm cautious but more philosophical after revelling in our Scottish Cup glory, something unique that has given us all a massive 'feel good factor'. Hence I'm fairly comfortable with his arrival and see his appointment as the next phase in Hibs revival. It should be good and I believe it when he said he's 'excited' at 'taking over the reins' at ER and feeling like a 44 year old 'big kid'.
ritchiebaby and hfcbounce like this post
I thought he came across very well,surprised me.

Its clear him and LD are on the same page so to speak. I think they will make a good team.
Aye! Leeann indicated there would be other players joining the 1st team squad. So that'll be interesting to see who Lenny eventually brings in to bolster that group of Hibs players.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »