Thread Rating:
A Lovers Tiff?
You did, but I think you got away with it. Give the Major a stiff one, pass him The Times and erm, apperetifs all round? Must keep the Frenchie's on side after all.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Basil: "Veally good, ha ha! The veal is good? Yes, doesn't matter, never mind."
German man: "May we have two eggs mayonnaises, please?"
Basil: "Certainly. Why not? Why not, indeed? We are all friends now, eh?"
German man: "A prawn cocktail."
Basil: "All in the market together, all differences forgotten, and no need at all to mention the war. Sorry, sorry, sorry, what was it again?"
German man: "A prawn cocktail."
Basil: "Prawn, that was it. When you said prawn, I thought you said war. Oh, the war, oh, yes, completely slipped my mind, yes, I'd forgotten all about it. Hitler, Himmler and all that lot, yes, completely forgotten it, just like that. Sorry, what was it again?"
German man: "A prawn cocktail!"
Basil: "Oh, yes, Eva Prawn, yes, and Goebbels too, another one I can hardly remember. And a pickled herring. Hermann Goering, yes, yes. And Von Ribbentrop, that was another one."
German man: "And four cold meat salads, please."
Basil: "Certainly, I'll just get your hors d'oeuvres, hors d'oeuvres which must be obeyed at all times without question. Sorry, sorry, sorry."
Polly: "Mr Fawlty, would you please call your wife immediately?"
Basil: "Sybil! Sybil! She's in the hospital, you silly girl."
Polly: "Yes, call her there."
Basil: "I can't, I've got too much to do. Listen, don't mention the war. I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it all right. So, it's all forgotten now and let's hear no more about it. So, two eggs mayonnaise, a prawn goebbels, a herman goering, and four colditz salads. Wait a moment, I got a bit confused here."
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »