Thread Rating:
Terry Arrrrrrrs Vs Queens park range Arrrrrrrs
Good win. Good game management. Thumb up
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Well that was ruddy marvelous, was it not. Josh Koroma has got the man of the match award, and rightly so. The boy just gets better game by game and begs the question "Karlan who"?
Alright, QPR weren't all that good today, just like we weren't down at Cardiff. But that's the Championship for you. There are a load of inconsistent teams in it.
It was fantastic to see some football like that.
Apart from one or two games this season, we haven't really seen anything like it in a couple of years.

That could be the last game we ever see Schindler in a Town shirt. If any footballer needs a statue, it's him.!!!!
Amelia Chaffinch and Lord Snooty like this post
In beer there is freedom, in wine there is health, in cognac there is power and in water there is bacteria
if schindy is out for 12 month from now, I feel for everything he's given to us over 4 years needs rewarding with another contract on reduced terms, in the sole aim to get him back playing either here or back in germany. At the very least we should be offering him every bit of help throughout his recovery, even after the expiry of his contract, offering him the chance to play b team and train when fit, possibly with a contract then if he wants it
Another day, another door, another high, another low
The answers to the links and anagrams will be in the Sheffield Wednesday edition.

There's a big quiz in that one. Be warned
Another day, another door, another high, another low
1) I Did Not Nap If A Nun Ask I Mutter Coy Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium
2) Ones Trendy Fan Tony Fernandes
3) Sky Win Lair
4) Red Rag Go Dodge
5) Refined Lands Les Ferdinand
6) A Hour Aid Factors
7) A Lily Bible
8) Clock Seat Alec Stock
9) My Code Rot Myth
10) I Scram Past Her Hob
Dare i say it, that was the best performance of the season and the only real complaint is that we were only 2-0 at half time when it really should've been 3 or 4.

With Pipa at right back we look loads better and have more confidence in our defence.

Cracking finish by Koroma, yes the defence were backing off but he still needed to finish it.

No more fannying about with the ball at the back when put under pressure by QPR.

More of the same on Tuesday night please.
theo_luddite and Lord Snooty like this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »