Thread Rating:
We're on our way....
Just had a similar conversation with Wednesday fan today. He's predicting our 1st win against them. I'm not so sure. I'm worried we haven't reached our worst point yet!
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
Tight game, we got the home monkey off our back against Blackburn at the weekend, we were world beaters at times and wife beaters at others, no pun meant!
Usually the Albion are normally quite obliging, were unbeaten in 6 and you haven't won in 6, this has away win written all over it, I'd put money on a 2-1 to Uddersfield, I think your just about to shake the monkey off your back, unfortunately for us! Safe ride down enjoy the game, hopefully we can keep that monkey on your back for another week!

COYB
Lord Snooty and Amelia Chaffinch like this post
I'll probably be on t'tram after picking my way throo Sat'day noight's drunken dingles that are still trying to get 'owum. Tho' one o' me Baggies mates did offer me a lift a couple of weeks back. Yeh, him,  the Banker.

It'll be pretty quiet on t'tram until you goo throo We'nsb'ry, then all the population of Great Bridge tries to get on at the same stop ower kid. Doh

Like sardines in a tin we am. They'm chuckin' 'em in throo the doowars by the time it trundles throo West Brom towun centah. Tongue
Ya cu'nt gerroff fer a bee'ar anywur until theym ahl spilled aht at 'awforns station last toime.

Bostin ay it? Laugh
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
(06-09-2019, 16:54)theo_luddite Wrote: I'll probably be on t'tram after picking my way throo Sat'day noight's drunken dingles that are still trying to get 'owum. Tho' one o' me Baggies mates did offer me a lift a couple of weeks back. Yeh, him,  the Banker.

It'll be pretty quiet on t'tram until you goo throo We'nsb'ry, then all the population of Great Bridge tries to get on at the same stop ower kid.  Doh

Like sardines in a tin we am. They'm chuckin' 'em in throo the doowars by the time it trundles throo West Brom towun centah.  Tongue
Ya cu'nt gerroff fer a bee'ar anywur until theym ahl spilled aht at 'awforns station last toime.

Bostin ay it?  Laugh

What did Horace say, Winnie? Laugh
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Horace? oo' the feck is 'Orace?
A guide to cask ale.

(07-09-2019, 00:49)theo_luddite Wrote: Horace? oo' the feck is 'Orace?

One of the Ovaltinies. Come on theo. Whistle
(07-09-2019, 01:08)Lord Snooty Wrote:
(07-09-2019, 00:49)theo_luddite Wrote: Horace? oo' the feck is 'Orace?

One of the Ovaltinies. Come on theo. Whistle

F*ck me! I thought I was old.
Lord Snooty likes this post
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
So did I Rolleyes
A guide to cask ale.

Summat me mother used to say. Whistle
Enjoy the game Amelia and Lord Snooty! I’ll be down from Scotland for my first Baggies game of the season, should be a good atmosphere Thumb up
Lord Snooty and Amelia Chaffinch like this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »