Thread Rating:
Betfred Cup QF draw - it's Livy!!
I'll take it even though Livy have had a great start to the season! Thumb up And it's a home draw! Bring it on in our push towards another cup final!! Thumb up

GGTTH
Could be heading back to hampden for another tilt at a cup final ?. Im no taking anything for granted though,but it would be nice....very nice indeed.
Aye Jim. No doubt there will be legions of Hibs fans showing up for this one to urge Hibs 'over the line' and into another cup semi-final!
Gotta be happy another home tie for lennys green & white army no doubt HFC will be delighted also. Been really impressed with the home form I watching Lennon on Tuesday urging the defence to get out and getting the midfield players to press high up the park.

Changed times at Easter Rd Brilliant eh

GGTTH
It's early days of course mate but I think it's noticeable now that the balance is so much better in the side. We have a better mix of pace,strength,work-rate now.

Our prep was really poor going into the start of last season I felt (partly because lennon had tv commitments),but this time it looks like the work and prep has really been put in early doors. I thought from the way he was talking last season that lennon would clear out all the players he felt couldn't cut it at this level and that's what he has done. Cummings I think was more a "temperament" issue,the manager has replaced him with players who's workrate vastly outstrips his.

The style of play looks different this season,and we don't look like we are going to be pushovers either. Easter road is going to be a tough place to come for teams,i'm sure of it!
You've nailed it Jim my laddie said that about murrays workrate he said Cummings would never chase the ball or player down like murrays been doing so yes spot on with your comments
GGTTH
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »