Thread Rating:
Salomon Rondon
Exclamation 
Huge rumor on WestBrom.com that Rondon since the Chinese bid being turned down has barley trained and made his feelings known to the club he wants to leave ........

Now things to remember here ............

1/ Do not shoot the messenger ............ Blush
2/ It is on the say so of a well and trusted poster Baggie 79 who 95% of the time knows about transfers before anyone else does,
3/ A few have tried to shoot him down but is adamant he was told from a member of the backroom staff after a game during a hospitality evening ???
4/ I'm just putting it out there for you guys Thumb up

Baggie79
Senior Baggie
Re: Salomon Rondon
« Reply #1995

Rondon and the club are finished. He has not trained properly for months and now refuses to train properly at all on a day to day basis. On the way out of the dressing room against Liverpool he refused to take his match shirt with him and threw it back at the coaching team saying I aint taking that shirt with me. He has actively said he wants to go to China and now has his heart set on it.

Adamw1109
Youth Baggie
« Reply #2043 on: Today at 01:13:53 PM »
So because baggie79 said so, you all want him gone asap?

Like Jacko said, his facts are few and far between lately and it should be took with a pinch of salt until we know the facts.

He ain't the greatest striker in the premier league, hence the reason he plays for us.... but in a typical pulis set up, feeding off scraps with barely any service.... I feel that even the likes of Lukaku and Odemwingie wouldn't have got as many goals as they did for us.

Hard to believe Pulis would even let him come on as a sub if he acted how 79 said so... we all know how stubborn Pulis IS with players he dislikes or players that step out of line.

Baggie79
Senior Baggie
« Reply #2044 on: Today at 03:02:07 PM »

It's strange you would be so sure about this. I was a hospitality guest of a member of the backroom team who after the game shared this information rightly or wrongly with our group, he is present at every team talk and I know what he said is gospel and undoubted. If you were present at the team talk I apologize in advance for your superior vantage point.

A couple of pics to prove I was there not that it should be needed.
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
If he wants to go then sell him. No-one is bigger than the club and he's not exactly hitting the back of the net!

That said, I heard he'd had personal problems back home but was getting back into things.

We will know soon enough I guess!
If I was scouting for the Chinese Club, I'd have to say 'Forget it', based on his current form/fitness/attitude.
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
Hard to believe:

1) That SR would act like that - always seems a nice humble guy

2) As mentioned, that TP would even have him in a squad, if he behaved even remotely like that

...but what do I know ......in the words of another poster, "just sayin' "..... Blush
(19-04-2017, 13:25)drewks Wrote: Hard to believe:

1) That SR would act like that - always seems a nice humble guy

2) As mentioned, that TP would even have him in a squad, if he behaved even remotely like that

...but what do I know ......in the words of another poster, "just sayin' ".....  Blush

Maybe by not playing him they will potentially ruin any deal that is in the pipeline?
So for this reason the club is keeping it close to their chest as the did with the Saido drug ban ?
Just sayin Laugh
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »