Thread Rating:
Bristol City v Town match thread
Exactly theo. And talking of lack of effort, Wells is also getting flack. Angry
We're third in the Championship for goodness sake. You don't get there carrying passengers. Every Town player puts a shift in. Ok, we cocked up on Friday but it wasn't down to lack of effort.
It was a bad day at the office....everyone has them......and every team in this division has had them.
We just need to have a rest over the next 2 weeks, re-group, and come back stronger.
With Hogg being out for rest of season, we need Billing to step up now. I'm sure he will.
In beer there is freedom, in wine there is health, in cognac there is power and in water there is bacteria
Will it be Billing though? Deano would be his natural replacement.
Probably depends on who we are playing against. There will be games when Billing will be a better fit but I'd say most of those against the 7th-10th placed teams (or there abouts) would probably favour Whitehead to start. Like I know anything about team selection.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
You never know with Wagz. Did he foresee this happening when he promoted young Booty to the first team squad?
The more offensive our opponent we need Deano breaking up their play and spoiling Hogg-ess.

Someone less dominant or happy to sit back and soak up our pressure, then Billing can stride around like a giraffe all day spraying passes and tackling, shooting from distance.

Just goes to show one week V Man City he was incredible his value roaring through the roof, the next week on as sub totally ineffective, just a young lad with all the usual highs n lows.

Hoggy is a huge miss, didnt think I would find myself saying that but all season with Mooy alongside providing the flair his fitness and reading of the game, Leeds 2nd half in particular won us the game.
Lord Snooty likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »