Thread Rating:
The Battle of the Dogpound- The Oakwell Saga
What I meant was, did it really happen? Some say so. Some say it was just plastic bottles being chucked around.
Yes unfortunately it did happen, mate went down for beers on 35mins to be told the bar was shut so came back up. When another mate went down for a pee at half time he said the whole place was covered in beer. They kicked the door in, stole the beer and proceeded to chuck it everywhere.

We don't need these idiots at Town, and if anyone ever chucks any beer over me they'll get a crack round the chops
I imagine the 18 year olds who work in said kiosk were shitting there selves.
Disgusting behaviour. Angry

Although the way I've phrased that looks like I'm disgusted at the kids for plopping their pants. Whistle
Tbf snoots it isnt the greatest thing to do in public and when there is food around Wink
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
I walked in the ground about half two to be met by scenes of young uns chanting,jumping around, chucking beer up and down and climbing onto anything they could find. I said straight away the bar would be shut at half time.
These lads are having a good time but they have to learn to show respect to fellow Town supporters. Crikey I like a beer or 6 but I Don't go round causing hassle to other people. Have a beer, have a sing song but there is no need for jumping around and chucking beer and bottles about like a 3yr old kid that's chucked a paddy because you've told them off...many have tried to defend the actions saying it's only plastic...tell you what then, chuck a empty one at a copper and see where that gets you..
As for breaking in a nicking the beer, that's a all time low for that lot, hopefully CCTV will find those that were involved and they get hefty fines and bans from watching Town.
ritchiebaby, JUSTASILLYOLDGIT, Amelia Chaffinch like this post
These idiots have always been around.
After the Old Trafford humiliation by Peterborough, we were drinking in a bar near the canal.
Two lads were playing on their skateboards by themselves, bothering no one.
A group of 10 or so 'Town' fans about my age asked if they could borrow one of the skateboards.
One of them did, to which the idiots threw it into the canal.
The lad had tears in his eyes and had to just walk away or he would have got a battering.
Scum some people are.
ritchiebaby, Amelia Chaffinch, WakeyTerrier like this post
In beer there is freedom, in wine there is health, in cognac there is power and in water there is bacteria
South Yorkshire Police: The match passed without incident. One arrest was made.

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
(28-02-2017, 01:10)Lord Snooty Wrote: South Yorkshire Police: The match passed without incident. One arrest was made.

Huh  Huh  Huh  Huh  Huh  Huh

South Yorkshire's finest not putting their heads above any parapets.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Well, our reserves at least scored 1 at theirs, Blunderland today in comparison ..... Thumb down
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »