Thread Rating:
Kris Commons
Welcome to hibs Kris.

What a signing I think he will be. I understand that out of respect to what a great servant he was to the club that Celtic have "eased the way" to make this move happen.
Sheer class if Kris Commons comes well done HFC. Again Leanne Dempster backing her manager to make this happen. 

We can't sit back nows the time to make this league ours bringing in players like this will have other teams P*ssing their pants  Thumb up

GGTTH
Cracking signing, and just the experienced midfield presence you need to really kick on this season!!
Its a done deal bounce.

(16-12-2016, 17:54)St Charles Owl Wrote: Cracking signing, and just the experienced midfield presence you need to really kick on this season!!

He's a hibs type of player in my opinion,think the fans will want to come and see him so I think its a smart piece of business. One I was told was a stick on in the summer.

In talks to take pawlett from the sheep on loan and hendo back from Celtic according to a couple of sources.
ritchiebaby likes this post
Interviewed on stv there,hardly looks the overweight past it merchant the jam fartz fans are making out.
Yeah he seemed good on STV and said he could play if needed Thumb up
Apparently dundee utd tried to get commons in as well.... He showed enough in places to suggest he is going to be a big asset. His range of passing was impressive.
We will see a different player in commons at Easter road where the pitch will suit him better than the tight pitches some clubs play on in this division.

His 50 yard pass to Stevenson in the 2nd half demonstrated that we will be able to turn defence into attack much quicker now. It will still take time to get him 100% fit but the signs are good

GGTTH .
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »