Thread Rating:
Sutton
Anyone hear him dismantling derek johnstone on clyde last night ? I recommend it,very funny. The fat oaf was reduced to a puddle by sutton. Called out as a sock puppet for sevco.

Now i'm not sure about suttons merits as a co-commentator/pundit, i find him a bit overbearing and shrill but credit where its due he has called out the refs for cowardice,pointed out forrester should have seen red twice recently and that 2 celtic players should have been sent off. He calls it as he sees it much like michael stewart does - the game needs a bit more of that.

Last season he didn't rate deila and slated him,this season he doesn't rate warbiola and slated him. In both cases he has stated why. Thats what its all about as far as i'm concerned.
I download a lot of BBC podcasts and he is often one of the guest on the various football shows and while I don't always agree with him he always says exactly what he thinks and does not hold back. He is refreshing to listen to.
Agreed. Both him and stewart have been a breath of fresh air in terms of scottish football punditry.
Ironically one of the best pundits I have heard is Joey Barton, never hold back at all, says exactly what he is thinking and not afraid to give a real insight into what goes on in the dressing room. After his troubles this week maybe being back on the radio is the best place for him??
Sutton seems to have taken the roy keane route of punditry and it is becoming highly amusing.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »