numerous long time posters staying away
a lack of new threads
a certain (nameless) poster that appears to be winding the rest of you lot up
lets get this back to what it used to be
a great site to post on

lets not one poster get us down
c`mon guys
don`t let this die a slow death like the other site

after all where would i be able to post my intellectual fluff if this site crashed and burned?
Bournemouth Baggie likes this post
@Kristien 1965
QE, welcome back, the site has been a bit slow for a little while now. Not making judgements, love him or hate him, TP has caused a split down the middle, the in fighting has got poisonous and at times personal. I think People are not posting for fear of attack. We are all on the same side let's agree to disagree, TP has done his job, we are getting a big pay day for being where villa won't be. Let's hope a good window or two will see the passing football, unity and passion return.
drewks likes this post
(11-04-2016, 14:09)4evaabaggie Wrote: QE, welcome back, the site has been a bit slow for a little while now. Not making judgements, love him or hate him, TP has caused a split down the middle, the in fighting has got poisonous and at times personal. I think People are not posting for fear of attack. We are all on the same side let's agree to disagree, TP has done his job, we are getting a big pay day for being where villa won't be. Let's hope a good window or two will see the passing football, unity and passion return.

Agree, 4eva (but I'm too scared to post it myself)  Thumb up Big Grin  Thumb up Thumb up Doh
4evaabaggie likes this post
Try looking at the thread I started about whether Pulis should be manager next season and you`ll see its 32-5 against
so don't start making out iam the only on here who wants him out cause iam not ok and don't start turning people against
me cause that also isn't on. I`d say the reason fans are not login on or contributing is more to do with the fact the season
is almost over and there`s nothing to talk about as the football is totally dour and people have been on their holidays so
couldn't be arsed. Before I joined this forum no sod use to post on it so I`d say its actually improved massively since ive been
a member with numbers having gone up loads as ive been keeping a close eye on it.
(11-04-2016, 16:56)RainbowTurnedEastStand Wrote: Try looking at the thread I started about whether Pulis should be manager next season and you`ll see its 32-5 against
so don't start making out iam the only on here who wants him out cause iam not ok and don't start turning people against
me cause that also isn't on. I`d say the reason fans are not login on or contributing is more to do with the fact the season
is almost over and there`s nothing to talk about as the football is totally dour and people have been on their holidays so
couldn't be arsed. Before I joined this forum no sod use to post on it so I`d say its actually improved massively since ive been
a member
with numbers having gone up loads as ive been keeping a close eye on it.

A self appreciation society eh?  Not short on self confidence then! Huh

Possible reasons for the lack of activity on this site:-

The football's often dour.

Most of the squabbling on this site is also dour.

People can't be arsed to comment because they choose not to engage in a war of words but, strangely if you look at the top of the opening page you will often find that the number of guests viewing the site is in double figures.

Could they be envious Villa fans or like myself, ancient Baggies trying to avoid WW3?
4evaabaggie likes this post
Some days I'm top dog, most days I'm just the lamp post.
(11-04-2016, 16:56)RainbowTurnedEastStand Wrote: Try looking at the thread I started about whether Pulis should be manager next season and you`ll see its 32-5 against
a member with numbers having gone up loads as ive been keeping a close eye on it.

Rainbow, I have not attacked you or your views, I have not said your they only one wanting TP out, I have waivered either side of the fence as well. I also said I respect your right to hold your opinion and to express it. My only problem is the frequency and ferocity with which you state it, we all know that on the whole the football has not been Barcelona but we have reached safety unlike those down the road, three to four years of bad transfer windows with a few exceptions will take time to correct ....... TP may or may not be the long term soloution but he should be given a little time to deliver ..... We have seen glimmers of what we can do with Tony in charge, if we can have more of that them maybe we can push on. Stability is key to progressing not to keep changing direction and training etc.

Let's not all fall out after all we all have Albions best interests at heart.

Come on you Baggies ......... p.s let's all laugh at Villa.

I have not and will not turn anybody against anyone who loves the a Albion as much as I do ...... We are all family under the throstle, we will not always be smiles and giggles, siblings squabble. But blue and white stripes are thicker than water, let's stand together and fight the good Albion fight. (Sorry baggievicar, for borrowing your quotes).

This is exactly the point i'm trying to make,
I'm sticking up for him on here because when we put in a good performance or even win people still slag him off....... Why ?
And guess what after the Reading game i had enough of TP and voted him to leave.
But as on Saturday to criticize the guy when we should have beaten Man City after Saido missed two open goals and the ref turned away a blatant penalty is really Harsh.
So as you see sticking up for TP doesn't mean I didn't vote for him to leave I did ........
However If TP stayed I would not be disappointed, I quite like TP and he would guarantee top flight football but probably at a cost to the quality of Football
I have ripped into Pullis when we have played poor against rubbish teams
But you have to give him credit for good performances against the top clubs, Some people are just unfair in the Criticism as it's ALL the time .
Im for If he goes he goes if he stays he stays, I'm not to fussed so I'm not in either camp 
When Pullis has a Mare I say it, when he comes up trumps I praise him simples.
TBF i change my mind every week as to whether or not I want him here next season,
But as Roy Hodgson said to Wolves before sacking Mick McCarthy be careful what you Wish for.
He was sacked, Wolves ended up in the third tier of the football league, they are no nearer getting back and have no Parachute payments left........
I'm leaning more towards TP staying now if i'm honest  Thumb up
bomberbrown1968 and 4evaabaggie like this post
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
Would copy & paste everything Beefy says as it sums me up perfectly, only I'm better looking.

I've been the first to vent my spleen at some of our performances that have been inexcusable, like most on here, but it's countered by some of the very good performances in other games. A bit of consistency would pacify me. 40 points was the aim it's just a pity how some of them have been earned or more have been dropped.

RTE, you do wind me up but so do others and we're all entitled to an opinion right or wrong, where you differ from most is the way you air your opinion, the amount of hatred you show to TP is not healthy, it's bordering on obsessive and if I'm honest my opinion is that you would gladly take defeat after defeat if it meant TP being shown the door. Worse than that your posts come across that you actually hope we get beat and that's unforgivable. Just my opinion as I said - rightly or wrongly
Beefy 1965 likes this post
I would have copied and pasted everything Bomber said...........
Then he had to spoil it by saying he was better looking Doh
Don't forget it's 9am at Specsavers in the morning Bomber Tongue
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »