Thread Rating:
Have We Ever?
had a manager that is creating so much division and dare i say anger amongst us albion supporters

personally im not against him or for him

don`t particularly like his brand of football
his negative team selections or his negative approach to certain games

he is our manager and until Peace decides otherwise we are stuck with him.

wouldnt be surprised if we go out and win on saturday

we have come a long way since the dark days of the old division 3(bobby gould anyone?)

see where we are(and if the football improves)come christmas
cause i can see us looking for a new manager come January if it dont

and we aint going to able to attract anyone decent if that happens

have a good day
Love And Peace To You All
@Kristien 1965
Ironically, Mowbray caused a similar sort of schism for being at the opposite end of the spectrum in 2008-09. With the standing ovation vs Liverpool, Mowbray masks at Blackburn, and then everyone uniting against him when Celtic came along and he became "Turncoat Tony", it's easy to forget how often discussions earlier in the season descended into pro-Mowbray or anti-Mowbray wars.

Think I'll drop a cheeky IMWT here for old times' sake Big Grin
[Image: rw208.jpg]
Can we have TM attacking football combined with TP solid defence (Everton aside)
Simple eh !
Big Grin
Gould gave us Bob Taylor. Pulis gives us the shits.
"...cause i can see us looking for a new manager come January if it dont

and we aint going to able to attract anyone decent if that happens"

I think you've hit the nail on the head there Q - with the musical chairs that we've been playing with our managers over the last few years, we're never going to attract a proven top flight manager.

Oh - wait .......

We've already got one Rolleyes
Hate it when Pulis jumps on every managers dick this time the turn of Alan Pardew banging on about how he should be
the next England manager.
(02-10-2015, 14:13)RainbowTurnedEastStand Wrote: Hate it when Pulis jumps on every managers dick this time the turn of Alan Pardew banging on about how he should be
the next England manager.

It's just the same shtick you'd hear from almost all of the other managers in their respective pre match press conferences to be honest. As ever it's more about shifting the focus onto the other manager/team than anything else, and these press conferences are generally dull as dish water anyway with managers talking a lot without actually saying anything meaningful.

Nigel Pearson and Louis Van Gaal tickled me funny bone with a couple of their pre/post match conferences!
Most of the Albion fans were perfectly happy with Pepe Mel`s brand of football yet Jeremy Peace goes and gets rid just
because a few of the dressing room clique found his pressing game to much to handle.
^^This. I see Real Betis are now 8th after promotion last season and playing impressive football, while we are still stumbling through head coaches/managers and with largely the same underperforming squad of players who couldn't be bothered to play in a different manner than they were used to. I hope they are enjoying the defensive, "men behind the ball" football they craved
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »