Defend
Bypass the midfield
Hoof
Plan B
Make a substitution after 56/60 minutes
So predictable and boring
This time last year we beat wolves
Slick_Footwork likes this post
That’s it for me. Utterly utterly hopeless. Don’t get me wrong, this is a poor group of players (in quality, effort, and playing positions). But Ismael has had months to find a way of playing that might bring goals. And failed. Bizarre that the solution to a lack of creativity is to put a full back at centre back, rather than just move the centre back to midfield.

Something has to change, and it’s easier to drop the manager than replace 15 players in a week.
Slick_Footwork likes this post
(26-01-2022, 23:51)drewks Wrote: Can we see the club dismissing VI with more than 3 years left on his contract?

If you asked me this back in December, I'd say no.

But after spending big on Dike at the start of the window, I'd say there is some desire from the board for us to go back up.

So I think it could be possible...

My personal opinion is that we'll not be making the playoffs with Ismael in charge. We're woeful.

But does whoever is making the footballing decisions at our club agree?

TBH I don't even know who makes footballing decisions at our club these days, but judging by some of the decisions made in recent years such as signings etc, I'd say they are pretty clueless.

Also it's probably the same person that employed Ismael. So depends if they want to make themselves look stupid. But clearly they need to make that decision if they want us to be in with at least a shout of promotion IMO.
My first game was the 68 cup final and I have been a loyal supporter for the 50+ years that have followed. There have been some (not many) highs, and a lot of lows.
But this current debacle is the lowest of the lows. VI is without doubt the most inept, clueless embarrassment of a head coach I can recall, and believe me i can recall some pretty horrendous managers.
He has to go, and he has to go now.
Baggievicar likes this post
You were woeful last night absolutey woeful, you have some decent players who are far better than the hoofball he plays, Not complaining mind three points for us
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »