Thread Rating:
Chadli
Well there is a surprise, Chadli probably has an Hamstring injury, was it his last game for Belgium in this competition or something?? Whistle Whistle

A bit strange though as with his injury history, I would not have thought he would get a move while he is injured, as he could not be assessed properly. I know we will buy injured players, but of the better clubs would not take the risk with him, they will look at how many times and for how long he has been injured during his time with us and will see is is either always injured (except during internationals) or he likes to cry wolf, neither attractive to potential suitors.
Yes its "Hamstring issue" would have thought 6 weeks out to start with.
I don’t think Chadli’s injury will be too serious because he was able to walk off the pitch without assistance and walk around the edge of the pitch to the dugout. It was probably a tweak.

With how he performed, I think some teams will be looking at him and his transfer fee and will be considering a move . Probably Internazionale in Italy, who have been linked with him, as competition for Perisic on the left wing.
(15-07-2018, 16:07)WBA-Josh Wrote: I don’t think Chadli’s injury will be too serious because he was able to walk off the pitch without assistance and walk around the edge of the pitch to the dugout. It was probably a tweak.

With how he performed, I think some teams will be looking at him and his transfer fee and will be considering a move . Probably Internazionale in Italy, who have been linked with him, as competition for Perisic on the left wing.

Hi Josh, before the WC I think "Inter Milan" who were being linked with Chadli.
I believe they would have to sell first, they have already balanced in/outs and are now looking at Davide Zappacosta from Chelsea 
at 15-20 million. Cant see them taking the plunge for Chadli now due to financial restraints.
Well they’ve spent 65 million and brought in 65 million. They have been linked with a big money move for Malcom from Bordeaux and then Zappacosta.

If Perisic leaves then they will need a replacement for him so Chadli could be that man.
(15-07-2018, 17:36)WBA-Josh Wrote: Well they’ve spent 65 million and brought in 65 million. They have been linked with a big money move for Malcom from Bordeaux and then Zappacosta.

If Perisic leaves then they will need a replacement for him so Chadli could be that man.

Perisic is worth good money, but Malcolm & Zappacosta would cost est 40 million - equal to Perisic value IMO
I don't honestly see Chadli is anywhere near as good as Perisic. Not a like for like replacement.
Time will tell.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »