Thread Rating:
Terriers v Hobnobs 21/02/2017
No it was some bloke and a woman. They seemed more interested in "Piegate". Not to mention the numerous technical issues and breaks in transmission. It was truly shit!!!
I'M NO PESSIMIST.....JUST AN OPTIMIST WITH EXPERIENCE !!
I don't want to sound like Donald Trump but my god this season has shown up how woefully uninformed the sports media is at times.
(22-02-2017, 15:52)EastLondonTerrier Wrote: The most uninformed "fans" these days seem to be old men or jumped up 20 year olds. Just shows stupidity knows no age boundary.

Cheers ELT, how old do us oldies have to get before we turn into the uninformed? Laugh
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
(22-02-2017, 17:53)theo_luddite Wrote:
(22-02-2017, 15:52)EastLondonTerrier Wrote: The most uninformed "fans" these days seem to be old men or jumped up 20 year olds. Just shows stupidity knows no age boundary.

Cheers ELT, how old do us oldies have to get before we turn into the uninformed?  Laugh

The day you claim Robbie Williams was a solid left-back Theo Big Grin
(22-02-2017, 18:01)EastLondonTerrier Wrote:
(22-02-2017, 17:53)theo_luddite Wrote:

Cheers ELT, how old do us oldies have to get before we turn into the uninformed?  Laugh

The day you claim Robbie Williams was a solid left-back Theo Big Grin

I'm OK for a while yet then Thumb up Didn't think much of him as a singer either Tongue . The one Wakey met is probably one of the deluded lot that Amchaff works with.

PS - http://www.totalsportek.com/list/most-su...l-history/

That means there's room for us and another two in next years Prima Donna League as far as I can see.

And we are 30th by this measure
http://www.myfootballfacts.com/All-TimeT...10-11.html
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »