Thread Rating:
QPR v Town 11-Feb-2017
We weren't anywhere near our best today but eventually held off their early n late pressure to bring home 3 vital points. 2 excellent strikes, if u can see the 2nd defending from our bye line to ole's from the 2000 to a clinical Wells strike you will struggle to see a better team goal all season. Ward 2-3 quality saves, we barely threatened 2nd n was getting tense after taking the piss out of the home fans to our left way too early. ' It's a fkin dream' the new chant gathering momentum.
We're being referred to as unikerly promotion prospect on EFL Goals.
YouTube highlights for your viewing pleasure

A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
(11-02-2017, 22:48)Amelia Chaffinch Wrote: We're being referred to as unikerly promotion prospect on EFL Goals.

I don't remember them using such insulting language about Bournemouth the other year. Angry
Probably because Bournemouth's budget was 10-20x what ours is.
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
Is old Hollowmouth still predicting we will go down this season? Whistle
Cabbage is still good for you
Wants to worry about his own team being in a relegation scrap.
That second goal really was football at its best. Superb.
And that Ward save when he pushed it just wide of the post....brilliant.

In a way these 3 points are more satisfying that the Brighton or L666s' ones.
Away from home against a team we've never beaten in the league, not playing at our best, goalkeeper mom....I'll take that all day long.

Now come on Town....let's show this league we mean serious business by beating Rotherham also.
In beer there is freedom, in wine there is health, in cognac there is power and in water there is bacteria
Dead right, Shep. Beating Leeds and Brighton means nowt if you don't back it up by beating teams down the bottom end.
the sign of a good team is to not play well and still find a way to win , this is a game we very probably would have lost last year
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »