Thread Rating:
Mods
You think they'll stay away??
(16-05-2016, 17:51)Paigntonhibby Wrote: it needs tae be a volunteer,and i'll volunteer exeter ,nae slur on 07 but exeter has never been involved in any o' the shenanigans that have gone on here and wi' them gone it shouldnae be too strenuous. GGTTH

Thanks Paignton  Wink

I have infact contacted Amelia to discuss this and am just waiting till Ritchie is back from holiday to have a word with him. He is on the site more than me and always seems level headed. If he does not want to get involved then I will do it.

The main Rangers posters have obviously taken their ball home in a huff as they are on pre mod here but won't post on the Rangers board either. So the place is a lot quieter without them. Whether they will return , we will have to wait and see.  Huh

GGTTH
"FOREVER UNITED"
Well there is nothing happening on the Scottish premiership board.
exeter or ritchie both good calls for me. As long as they keep a regular eye on things.
Season drawn to a close anyway Fredster. Hence activity will reduce in the coming months but the Euros will be coming up soon - see if Engerland, Vardy n all the new 'bright lights' of English fitba, can 'pull it off'! Rolleyes
Naebody minds a debate wi' anybody,even a heated one, but the twins cannae take part in any debate without it getting personal and insulting and eventually we all get dragged in and sooner or later it just degenerates intae mudslinging and insults. there are a couple on the rangers board,el car being one of them, though ye might no' agree wi' him,tries tae put his bpoint o' view across reasonably.Pity.
(16-05-2016, 19:44)hibeejim21 Wrote: exeter or ritchie both good calls for me. As long as they keep a regular eye on things.

Thats my only reservation Jim, I am sometimes away from the board for a couple of weeks.
"FOREVER UNITED"
That's not a problem. Any of us can watch over the board in an absence. Thumb up
El Car and Larry are generally pragmatic posters paigntonhibby. All you'd have to do to confirm that fact is make a direct comparison of stuff in their last 20 threads with those of the main perpetrators. Your conclusion would be a straightforward but damning one! Cool
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »