Thread Rating:
Crystal Palace vs WBA - Match Thread
What's this slide into the championship lark then ?
Spooky but I thought we finished 13th last season. 5 points short of our best ever premier league total ?
Me thinks opinion is one thing but facts are facts.
Seem to remember several people saying lets compare irvines record against TP after 17 games...
Well I did and it beats it into the ground.
Getting bored of repeating myself but results under TP are very good.
Results under TP for Palace were excellent. He should have been premier league manager of the year for Palace....oh he was !
Can't argue with anyone who doesn't like the tactics or style of play but result wise the stats are there.
Sorry but that's the way it is. You can knock his style of play but anyone who suggests his results are poor is quite frankly wrong.
The big picture is a guaranteed £120 million for staying up.
How about we grit our teeth, stay up and take stock of if he stays or goes with a shit load of money to strengthen the team.
At the end of this season we could be in the top 25 richest clubs in the world.
That's a pretty big 'big picture'
Doh
and drewks like this post
Dear Lord, what have we got here - a blind little creature calling himself a squirrel who has fallen into the trap laid for him. Naughty little Squirrel should know better than to sing the praises and pontificate over Tony 'The Devil' Pulis - just one look at the Pulis eyebrows and face and the devil is revealed. Perform an exhortation rite immediately I say to rid the evil odour and save our club and our football souls. Pulis Out I pray.

Hallelujah!
Angel
Well you are higher up the chain than Baggie vicar I guess Bishop.
Is it gonna be like a scene out of the exorcist?
Last time I saw green slime all over the Halfords lane they were wearing dingles scarves!
Big Grin
BaggieBishop Laugh
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »