Thread Rating:
England v Lithuania
Already bored with it
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

Yaaay. Managed to completely miss it. Just switched on the telly as they were shaking hands.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Actually when England concentrate they really look decent, creative and dare I say it pass well
Front three looked very sharp and glad Kane scored so early in his England career without `he`s not scored in six games he`s not International class` type of thing

Lithuania arent World beaters but couldve been a Banana skin, their support sounded louder than England`s

Lack of a true class box to box Midfielder of the Bremner, Robson, Keane type would help massively, Centre half`s looked OK but they didnt have much threat to deal with I wouldnt have fancied Jones or Cahill against say Luca Toni or Christian Vieri-the players England need with physical prescence like Martin Kelly(Cry Pal) and Richard Shawcross (Stoke) play for unfashionable clubs thus get overlooked
Excellent performance from England last night and 4-0 is a very flattering scoreline for Lithuania. I thought Rooney and Wellbeck played very well as did Sterling. We came out of the blocks on fire and By the time we reached 30minutes we should really have been 3-0 up
Spoke to Marius Zaliukas after Rangers game on Saturday and he described his jaunt to 'wembley' as a different world.

He was very impressed by England.
I thought it was our best performance in the qualifiers so far, we were at it from the start and didn't let Lithuania settle which is important when you play a team that is happy to put every man behind the ball and try and grind out a 0-0.

Big shout out to the Lithuania supporters, although they didn't quite sell out the away allocation they still had plenty of fans dotted around the stadium, in fact going by the noise being made I'd say there was as many in the home end as there was in the away end.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »