Thread Rating:
Huddersfield & Wigan vs WBA - Match Thread
Again opposition's first shot, not even first shot on target, but their first shot and we're one nil down.

Five times behind in seven games, five times the opposition's first shot. WTF is going on, what is wrong with our defence / goalkeeper. Can we have an alarm clock to wake them up before kick off.

What odds on played 46 wins 1 draws 44 defeats 1.
I have been away, so missed the last 2 games.

So I'll avoid criticising any individual tactics etc...

But the results just aren't good enough. 1 win in 7 in the league. Dumped out of the cup by lower league opposition. What have we got to look forward to?

I said after the Hull game that I felt it was more likely to be a result that papered over the cracks rather than a change in fortune. Based on yesterday's match report, it seems like exactly that.

We are desperate for a change of regime and in particular a manager who can inspire this team to win on the road. Are the club going to take action now or wait until it's too late?

In the era of 3 points for a win, relentless draws isn't good enough. You could lose 4 games from 7 and have more points on the board than we have.

I just don't see any promotion push with Bruce at the helm. I've seen absolutely nothing in his entire time in charge to suggest otherwise.

Obviously hope I am wrong if the club stick with him. But we have one of the best starting XIs in the league with the new signings. We are massively underperforming.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »