2-0
Sit down potato head

Get Shaun dyche in

Can’t defend
Can’t pass a simple pass
Just lump it up and hope for the best

Yes it was our throw in - but poor defending from a corner

3-0
And you have gardner Hickman twatting the ball at a spectator from about 8 yards. Disgraceful

I haven’t seen us this bad for years
BaggieSteve and baggietrousers like this post
No discipline, no leadership, no heart, no skill and no idea.
Players stealing a living and not fit to be professional sportsmen. A clueless manager who was past his sell by date years ago, this club is in dire straits and heading into oblivion.
Baggie_One and drewks like this post
And that’s 4
A shambles
How did it come to this ? Piss poor management from the top to bottom

IF wilder had been put in charge then maybe just maybe

And I’ve said time and time again who the hell decided that potato head was a good fit for the job needs to be shown their p45 - along with half of this team
baggietrousers likes this post
Bruce has absolutely failed to do what he was brought in to do and in no way should he be retained for next season. In fact he should be dismissed with immediate effect . Dyche is available, get him in now so he can assess the quality (or lack of) in the squad and start the planning now for next season. It doesn't have to be Dyche, he would be my choice , but really anyone who can take us back to level we should be at.
(18-04-2022, 23:03)baggietrousers Wrote: Bruce has absolutely failed to do what he was brought in to do and in no way should he be retained for next season.  In fact he should be dismissed with immediate effect .  Dyche is available, get him in now so he can assess the quality (or lack of) in the squad and start the planning now for next season.  It doesn't have to be Dyche, he would be my choice , but really anyone who can take us back to level we should be at.

Absolutely!
The light at the end of the tunnel is the light of an oncoming train
For weeks/months now we have been saying get Furlong away from the pitch and again he has let us down. But it isn't an excuse for the team as a whole to play so badly, so I say get rid of Furlong, Bruce and most of the team, and now make enquires as to Dyche for next year. Better still try to bring him in now and sack Bruce.
WBA World Cup P/League WINNER 2018. WBA League Cup Winner 2021.
WBA Prediction Legue WINNER 2020/21 Play off winner 23
HUDDERSFIELD FC Prediction League WINNER 2021/22/RU 23

Best author award Mystery Novels 2021 Thumb up
Bad times - as bad as I can remember in more than 50 years of support
I bet Dike is thinking "what the f**k have I done".
Well the season finally sizzled out...

But at least we will not have to see the woeful Darnell Furlong for the rest of the season.

Every cloud, eh.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »