Snooty 11 2 2 -3 3 1
Sanjay 10 1 3 5 -3 0
Bomber 9 1 2 5 -3 1
Themaclad 9 2 1 -3 3 1
Twerton 7 2 2 -3 -3 1
St Charles 7 0 3 5 -3 1
B.B.B. 4 1 0 -3 6 1
A.A.A. 0 0 1 NP -3 1

Decent week for a change and a good scoring week for the balls but had it not been for that Manure win producing 24 points it would have been a very different story!!  Derby tops the table this week with 17 points, its amazing what scoring positive points on all your balls will do to your score and Derby managed that this week.  Amelia follows her top spot last week with a 2nd place this week on 15 points and like Derby scored on all her balls.  Lord Snooty is still one of the form players and his 11 points sees him in the top 3 again.  

One of the other form players is Sanjay and he is 4th with 10 points, he was actually the only player to miss on the Scoreball this week. Bomber and Themaclad share 5th place on 9 points and Twerton and St Charles share 7th place on 7 points.  Twerton got essentially the same results as Derby but because he missed on the Gamball and Bonus he is in 7th spot instead of top, probably the story of his season!

The alphabet boys again occupy the bottom two places, although this week they swap places and at least BBB managed to score positive points!!  Both managed to score points on only one game but by contrast BBB got a max on the Bonus whereas AAA got a CR on the Gamball but as he didn't play it he missed out on the 3 extra points!!

BBB - 254
Sanjay - 222
St Charles - 208
Bomber - 191
Lord Snooty - 188
AAA - 185
Derby - 177
Amelia - 166
Themaclad - 143
Twerton - 127

A few changes in the table this week.  The top 3 stay the same but Sanjay pulls a little closer to BBB and a little further ahead of SCO. Bomber is now up one place into 4th spot, with Lord Snooty right on his heels just 3 points behind up one place to 5th.  AAA drops 2 places with his poor form and now finds himself looking over his shoulder at Derby who is just 8 points behind.  Amelia's recent form is giving herself a fighting chance of escaping the relegation PO spot, but Derby is on a decent run as well and keeps himself 11 points ahead of her.  No change at the bottom and Twerton now finds himself nearly 40 points off getting out of the auto relegation places and looks increasingly doomed to an immediate return to the Championship.

Cheers
SCO

Championship

Zinman       12pts 1CS 5CR 5GB -3BB 0SB
Lady Jane    11pts 0CS 3CR 5GB 3BB 1SB
Minizin          9pts 0CS 4CR 5GB -3BB 1SB
Somerset      8pts 0CS 3CR 0GB 3BB 1SB
Joker            8pts 0CS 2CR 5GB 3BB 0SB
DD               7pts 0CS 3CR 5GB -3BB 1SB
Stairs           3pts 0CS 3CR 0GB -3BB 0SB
BaggieOne    0pts 1CS 2CR -3GB -3BB 0SB
Silver            0pts 1CS 2CR -3GB -3BB 0SB

Another low scoring week though it would have been so much worse if not for the gamball. Only 3 correct scores and 3 of the games failed to yield a single positive point.

On the positive side Zinman finally manages to top the table for the first time this season, leaving Somerset as the only player yet to experience this incredible high (OK, I maybe be over playing this a bit).  Zin was one of the 3 players to get a correct score and also got a week's high of 5 correct results. Add in a rare use of the gamball and an even rarer positive score from it and maybe he's just got his season back on track. Lady Jane only managed 3 correct predictions but with 2 of them being her bonus and gamball, this was enough to secure 2nd place as the only other player to achieve double figures.

Minizin secures 3rd place thanks to 4 correct results and a rare positive use of the gamball closely followed by Somerset, who lost out by not gambling, and Joker whose only 2 correct predictions happened to be his gamball and bonus. DD is just a further point behind, another one to gain from the gamball with Stairs managing to stay in positive territory though, like Somerset, he would have been better off playing his gamball.

The bottom 2 this week are Baggie One and Silver though ironically they were the only other players to get a correct score. More importantly they were also the only players to get the gamball wrong so their predictions failed to score a single point.

Minizin 237
BaggieOne 207
Zinman 202
Silver 201
Joker 192
Somerset 192
Stairs 192
DD 188
Lady Jane 151

Minizin's lead at the top continues to increase largely due to the failures of those behind him to find any consistency and must surely now be confident of promotion. BaggieOne will be apologising again for his abject performance though he retains 2nd place with the pack now closing in on him. Zinman's better week sees him climb to 3rd just ahead of Silver whose bad week costs him a place. A logjam in mid table with 3 players, Joker, Somerset and Stairs locked together - probably in breach of Covid restrictions - on 192points and DD just 4 points further back. Lady Jane had a better week but still has an awful lot to do to get off the bottom of the table.

Zin
Baggiebob(BBB), Lord Snooty, Amelia Chaffinch And 1 others like this post
Have I, I asked myself, with 3 really bad weeks out of 4, got over my bad run, or is there more to follow and allow good play by Sanjay to catch me up. Huh 

With 32 points between us, it will only take 3 maybe 4 weeks to do this. Gulp.
Also Minizin 17pts behind to be Overall points leader in 2 weeks or so.

We shall see. Big Grin
WBA World Cup P/League WINNER 2018. WBA League Cup Winner 2021.
WBA Prediction Legue WINNER 2020/21 Play off winner 23
HUDDERSFIELD FC Prediction League WINNER 2021/22/RU 23

Best author award Mystery Novels 2021 Thumb up
(15-03-2021, 20:37)Baggiebob(BBB) Wrote: Have I, I asked myself, with 3 really bad weeks out of 4, got over my bad run, or is there more to follow and allow good play by Sanjay to catch me up. Huh 

We shall see. Big Grin

32 points is a lot for Sanjay to gain on you but if recent form remains the norm then he might just do it!!
(17-03-2021, 08:33)St Charles Owl Wrote:
(15-03-2021, 20:37)Baggiebob(BBB) Wrote: Have I, I asked myself, with 3 really bad weeks out of 4, got over my bad run, or is there more to follow and allow good play by Sanjay to catch me up. Huh 

We shall see. Big Grin

32 points is a lot for Sanjay to gain on you but if recent form remains the norm then he might just do it!!

Or even yourself putting in a dazzling display of results. Gulp.
 We shall see. Big Grin
WBA World Cup P/League WINNER 2018. WBA League Cup Winner 2021.
WBA Prediction Legue WINNER 2020/21 Play off winner 23
HUDDERSFIELD FC Prediction League WINNER 2021/22/RU 23

Best author award Mystery Novels 2021 Thumb up
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »