Thread Rating:
Conor Townsend
At last some good news coming out of the Hawthorns. Conor Townsend has signed a new 3 year contract at the Albion, well done to Conor probably our most improved player and along with Johnstone pan Periera our 3 best players this season.
Worldclassalbion likes this post
Conor is a decent player, much better than Gibbs IMO. I’m pleased for the lad and he has definitely improved year on year.

Good news all round
BLACK COUNTRY BY BIRTH, ALBION BY THE GRACE OF GOD AND MY OLD MAN

You go in the cage? cage goes in the water, sharks in the water....Our Shark Cry

Ultrinque Paratus
Glad he's signed.

Don't think he's anywhere near Prem class yet, but he's developed well during his time. Will be much needed for next season.

If he's able to continue his development, particularly physically, he can be one of the better full backs in the Championship next season. That should also make him more equipped for Premier League football in future.
BaggieSteve likes this post
Conor has been an inspiration - fantastic signing, for pocket change. We need more hungry players from the lower leagues rather then the where's my pay check brigade.
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
Another great game for Coner against Manure. Rashford even moved wings because Coner kept him quiet. He just gets better and with a more solid midfield he will continue to improve. I can see someone putting a large bid down for him if he continues to shine.
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
He played well in a good team performance.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »