Thread Rating:
t'Yorkshires v t'Oatcakes - 30/01/21
I'm not convinced that Phil has more than Dean or that he has anywhere near what Dean has.

There's also Dean saying he doesn't share when asked at fans forums if he would take external investment. It was always a resounding no, yet he has made sure he owns 25% of the club. He's looking more and more like the sort of person that says one thing, believes it and then after a while does the exact opposite. Then there's what wakey said about writing debt off and then unwriting it.
Another day, another door, another high, another low
Like I said. Everything changed when he got ill.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
and then we have Canalside and stadium shares and trusts....what's happened about that?
There will be lots of things if you look hard enough.

Agreed snoots it changed when he got ill, maybe he meant everything when he said it as, like I said he believed it and maybe he was gonna pass it on to his kids and have a true legacy. But nearly dying changed the perspective he had, but I think the point still stands of something or things being a bit odd. I was always told you're only as good as your word
Lord Snooty likes this post
Another day, another door, another high, another low
I remember Oggy - or someone on Radio Local - bringing up what he'd loaned the club not long after we'd been promoted. At the time he mentioned to DH that fans probably wouldn't mind him taking a bit back. His comment was to the effect that the club was then (now as he said at the time) worth a lot more than what he'd paid and what he'd put in since. Read into that what you like but in hindsight it sounds like he always had an eye on cashing in his chips at some point.
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
In other news, Tom Ince has gone to Luton on loan. See what happens when you upset people?
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »