Sports Babble - sports forum
A UK General Election and Trump already "sticking his nose" in it.... - Printable Version

+- Sports Babble - sports forum (https://www.sportsbabble.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Off Topic / General Discussions (https://www.sportsbabble.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+--- Forum: Abstract Chat (https://www.sportsbabble.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+--- Thread: A UK General Election and Trump already "sticking his nose" in it.... (/showthread.php?tid=8947)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: A UK General Election and Trump already "sticking his nose" in it.... - theo_luddite - 03-12-2019

Yeh, but Bozo didn't do it because he's only been in No. 10 for 5 minutes. Nothing that happened in the last 10 years happened on his watch, just like nothing that happened while he was spaffing billions into (or under) the Thames as Lord Mayor of London actually happened on his watch either. That's all the fault of the current Mayor for not getting it done or cancelling it.

History, according to Bozo is like buying buying something off eBay or Amazon from some guy you eventually realise is in China. 6 weeks later when something turns up that isn't quite what you ordered in either form or quantity, you have a 2 week slanging match with them while they deny their page is wrong, so you write a bad review about them and then either get a refund or they finally send the thing you actually ordered. Then they want you to remove the bad review because they only like good reviews. The only thing with Bozo is, you won't get what you think you ordered, ever. Bad reviews are like water off a ducks back to him. You'll just get bullshit and bluster, no substance and no real evidence that he actually does anything that means anything, unless it's lining his trouser pockets.

Hell, some folk will try to tell me next that football was invented in the 1990's, by Sky TV, and that was Labour's fault too. Tough shit, John Major was in charge and bonking Edwina's backside off at the time allegedly. Still, the pea's were nice when he ate at home (according to Spitting Image).

Trump and Bozo are the 'Double B Side' of the worst record ever released. The pair of them lie so much they can't remember what they said from one day to the next.

Trump joins the 'I don't know Prince Andrew either' brigade. Erm, you only met him on your last visit to London in June, you prat.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/dec/03/photos-contradict-trumps-claim-not-to-know-prince-andrew

RE: A UK General Election and Trump already "sticking his nose" in it.... - hibeejim21 - 04-12-2019

(03-12-2019, 22:41)Amelia Chaffinch Wrote: I hear that Trump doesn't know where the idea that the US were after the NHS came from. If I remember correctly it was he who said that the NHS was on the table.

Millions of NHS patients personal information was also in those trade papers that corbyn exposed. Be worth billions to the US Pharma companies.

(03-12-2019, 22:41)Amelia Chaffinch Wrote: I hear that Trump doesn't know where the idea that the US were after the NHS came from. If I remember correctly it was he who said that the NHS was on the table.

Millions of NHS patients personal information was also in those trade papers that corbyn exposed. Be worth billions to the US Pharma companies.

There is no choice between the EU and the US.

A trade agreement with Washington that comes even close to compensating the loss of EU membership is a pipe dream. There's a reason nothing serious has been prepared in that respect, three years after the Brexit vote.

RE: A UK General Election and Trump already "sticking his nose" in it.... - WBA-Josh - 04-12-2019

Some bits and bobs from my constituency:

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2019/11/liberal-democrats-are-targeting-st-ives-where-nobody-talking-about-brexit

https://www.cornwalllive.com/news/cornwall-news/inside-cornwalls-st-ives-constituency-3575799

If you guys are wondering, I live in Newlyn, Penzance. Newlyn is less than 5 minutes from Penzance and is a nice little fishing village with good, friendly people. With fishing being very important to Newlyn, I can understand people’s views about Brexit, fishing laws etc even if I don’t agree with them.

RE: A UK General Election and Trump already "sticking his nose" in it.... - hibeejim21 - 05-12-2019

Boris now refusing to accept his own parties figures on taxation......while javid claims homelessness is down to labour.

The press just go lalalalala

RE: A UK General Election and Trump already "sticking his nose" in it.... - 0762 - 05-12-2019

One week to go and these f###### Tories must be rightly challenged and intensely scrutinised in the name of common decency. Personally, I am fed up to the back teeth of watching the likes of the bbc "rolling out" the usual over 60s pair of stereotyped numpties who are pro Brexit and spout off their usual narrow shit on the subject and supplemented with the usual irritating sound bites such as, "We must get Brexit done" or "everybody(??????????) is fed with the situ , so lets do Brexit(???????)" - a lotta bullshit with no substance attached to their argument and the "common factor" taken from Winchester to Northampton is the "oldie tag" - the country seems to be riddled with these narrow-minded people with "pea-brain mentality"!! As my daughter recently commented - lotsa these people shouldn't be allowed to vote at all. She is a nurse and bases that on experience of the observed extreme views of people in this particulae age group and, even though it is undemocratic, I can understand where she is coming from.

RE: A UK General Election and Trump already "sticking his nose" in it.... - spireitematt - 06-12-2019

"The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the Trees that because his handle was made of wood, he was one of them".

RE: A UK General Election and Trump already "sticking his nose" in it.... - 0762 - 06-12-2019

I notice there is another leaders' debate on the bbc tonight. Again IMO it should not only be Corbyn and Johnson on this debate. Also I notice that the host for this debate is none other than Nick Robinson FFS!!!!!!!!! Robinson is not an impartial "go between" - no f###### way is he impartial!! He was "found out" in Scotland in 2014, Scot referendum year - he is a known Tory supporter historically and a past Chairman of his university young Conservative Party group - what a f###### joke and is this debate gonna be a contrived "stitch up" as Johnson still avoids an interview and proper scrutiny of him by Andrew Neil!!?

RE: A UK General Election and Trump already "sticking his nose" in it.... - hibeejim21 - 06-12-2019

As much as Corbyn frustrates me, he is definitely being treated with more scrutiny than the bullingdon coward.

RE: A UK General Election and Trump already "sticking his nose" in it.... - 0762 - 06-12-2019

Plus more bbc coverage clearly being given to Johnson - very noticeable recently when Nicola presented her SNP campaign bus - given 30 secs airtime while Johnson in Derbyshire given extended coverage. IMO the bbc are the equivalent of Russia Today with infiltration of certain senior bbc positions by Tory-supporting bastards who are impudently violating the bbc code of conduct re impartiality. There is a massive conspiracy going on out there that IMO is a bigger story than the election itself and it ties in with huge donations to the Tory party over the last 3 weeks - a staggering £12M+ revealed by the Electoral Commission compared with Labour's £4M. In the past week, the Tories received £3.5M to Labour's £0.5M!!!! This is what we are up against with lotsa desperate wealthy people/backers who are gonna force this fascist government on us using all kinda methods to "pull votes", many of them undoubtedly underhand in a country that is supposed to be democratically strong and fair etc etc - IMO total bullshit and it is gonna get a lot worse once these fascist c##### "force their feet through the doors of power" and really wield their political shit!! They don't give a f### about people and true social and community values!!

RE: A UK General Election and Trump already "sticking his nose" in it.... - spireitematt - 06-12-2019

I think people need to read Page 48 of the Conservative Manifesto and then go read 'The enabling act of 1933' and 'Article 48 of the Weimar Republic of Germany.