Sports Babble - sports forum
Ha. Ha. Ha. - Printable Version

+- Sports Babble - sports forum (https://www.sportsbabble.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Football (https://www.sportsbabble.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: English Football Leagues (https://www.sportsbabble.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+---- Forum: Sky Bet Championship (https://www.sportsbabble.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+----- Forum: West Bromwich Albion (https://www.sportsbabble.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+----- Thread: Ha. Ha. Ha. (/showthread.php?tid=5047)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Ha. Ha. Ha. - HRK - 14-02-2017

Villa 1 - Barnsley 3

Wolves 0 - Wigan 1

Laugh

RE: Ha. Ha. Ha. - Arcane Astral Aeons - 14-02-2017

(14-02-2017, 23:41)HRK Wrote: Villa 1 - Barnsley 3

Wolves 0 - Wigan 1

Laugh

do behave you can`t slag off the villa
they did win the European Cup after all
as i have been reminded tonight

by some dickhead that was`nt even born when they did
so yeah

lets have a good laugh at them

bunch of deluded fools

RE: Ha. Ha. Ha. - Ska'dForLife-WBA - 15-02-2017

I'm actually torn at this point whether I want Villa to do the double-drop for the instant gratification of it, or if it might be better for them to stagnate over a few seasons like Fulham/Blackburn/Bolton, etc. If they hit League One they shift the deadwood, start winning games and keep crowds rolling in. If they lurk around the basement of the Champ for a few years you get to see those empty seats multiplying while Grealish and Adomah and James Chester get fat and idle and come to really despise the fans that do turn up. Death by a thousand cuts.

The Wofflers, on the other hand, can drop right now for all I care. This time round they wouldn't waltz straight back.

RE: Ha. Ha. Ha. - Beefy 1965 - 15-02-2017

Some of you may remember JH on this forum and from old 606 days,
Great to see him still giving it large to our midland X rivals Laugh

I do miss him Cry

comment by JH (U18654)
posted 23 minutes ago
WBA have more points than Villa and Wolves, despite playing 6 games less.
And being in a higher division of course

comment by JH (U18654)
posted 22 minutes ago
Aston Villa have spent more this season, than Barnsley have in their entire 130 year history.

Aston Villa 1-3 Barnsley

comment by JH (U18654)
posted 21 minutes ago
WBA are 28 places above Aston Villa

WBA are 30 places above Wolves

comment by JH (U18654)
posted 15 minutes ago
We Know What We Are

RE: Ha. Ha. Ha. - Kennyg - 15-02-2017

Well well well! So much for Dr Xia promising Veeeeeela would be the best team in the Universe!
It makes me appreciate Mr Lai even more. No shouting his mouth off with promises that are unachievable. No treating the club as a richman's plaything. Instead he has carried on doing things the "Albion" way! Thank you Mr Lai.
What is "We Know What We Are" in Chinese? ?

RE: Ha. Ha. Ha. - BaggieMan - 15-02-2017

[quote='Beefy 1965' pid='108639' dateline='1487112749']
Some of you may remember JH on this forum and from old 606 days,
Great to see him still giving it large to our midland X rivals  Laugh

I do miss him  Cry
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I go on the 606 Beefy's on about from time to time and agree that JH comes out with some good posts even though he's fallen out with a few Baggies on there in the past. Wonder why he doesn't ever use this site.

RE: Ha. Ha. Ha. - Ska'dForLife-WBA - 15-02-2017

(15-02-2017, 08:56)Kennyg Wrote: What is "We Know What We Are" in Chinese?  ?

Google Translate suggests it's 我們知道我們是什麼.

So whoever wants to get that chant started, feel free Whistle

RE: Ha. Ha. Ha. - Alouion - 15-02-2017

I hope Xia has deep pockets. There are sure to be an army of Villa fans clamouring for Bruce's head tonight in the WM phone in.Can you remember all their fans boasting how much better a manager Sherwood was going to be than Pulis when these guys joined Villa and Albion respectively? Even Sneekes agreed with them at the time. Now 4 managers later things have moved on...
Tonight no doubt, having bought "star" players from championship rivals, they will be moaning because when they pull on the " great club's" shirt they cannot cut it for Aston Villa. Villa have a regiment of non-performing players e.g. Agbonlahor on £60k per week, Bacuna, McCormack et al. It would cost £100m plus to get them all out of the club. Could Villa get into a bigger mess? Could they possibly have done more things wrong?

As for Wolves they are obsessed with the cup run and until they are out it seems to me they will continue to slide. Whilst we struggled to bring in quality players, Fosun had no trouble  bring in a dozen or so players for Wolves, most of whom never got anywhere near the first team. Now  they have got to get rid of them. Maybe some of them will work in League 1. Fosun too, will need to keep shelling out.

All in all, it shows how mismanagement can screw up football clubs.

RE: Ha. Ha. Ha. - Stairs - 15-02-2017

(15-02-2017, 09:50)BaggieMan Wrote:
(15-02-2017, 00:52)Beefy 1965 Wrote: Some of you may remember JH on this forum and from old 606 days,
Great to see him still giving it large to our midland X rivals  Laugh

I do miss him  Cry
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I go on the 606 Beefy's on about from time to time and agree that JH comes out with some good posts even though he's fallen out with a few Baggies on there in the past. Wonder why he doesn't ever use this site.
I can't do it but others could ask why he,and other fans, can't chat on here as we'll as elsewhere (if they must)

RE: Ha. Ha. Ha. - Dingle-Dingle - 15-02-2017

(15-02-2017, 12:43)Ska Wrote:
(15-02-2017, 08:56)Kennyg Wrote: What is "We Know What We Are" in Chinese?  ?

Google Translate suggests it's 我們知道我們是什麼.

So whoever wants to get that chant started, feel free  Whistle

I use Bing. 我們知道我們是什麼. looks the same so must be right lol.

DD Angry Angry