Thread Rating:
All things considered .....
...... was last season really any where near as bad as this?

[Image: _107370846_wainfleettoilet.jpg]

Tho' some Saturday afternoons tbh it probably felt like it.

Yeah I know, it's a slow news week and we've not sold or signed anyone yet. Come on chaps - those Spanish chaps are buying everyone we could never afford anyway from right under our noses.

So when were you last up to your wellie tops in it? At Glasto or anywhere similar? I know, I know, behind the Cowshed and the Terrace at the old Leeds Road ground, or the old Wemberlee but sorry, they don't count. We've all been in those paddling pools - well those of us of a certain age.
Lord Snooty and Amelia Chaffinch like this post
Reasons to drink real ale
[Image: c258fe308066c13663718b49d134b4123275c723...215a_large]
No retreat lads. No Surrender
Real Ale + Liver + Kidneys = Bud
We had a blocked drain at the bottom of our garden.  Came up out of the manhole and the horrible mess was everywhere.  All over my rhubarb.
Still, can't complain.  We had a bumper crop that year. Whistle  Rolleyes  Tongue  Big Grin  Thumb up

Anyway, in the end we had to get Yorkshire Water out to sort it.  They stuck a camera down and there was one of those mini footballs down there.  How on earth it got there,  I don't know.  Confused  Huh  Sick
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
Laugh Rolleyes
I went round to see a young lady I've known for a few years (she's 69 years young and still behaves like a teenager and can drink me under the table) for Sunday lunch t'other week. I was prewarned about a blocked drain. So overalls and elbow length extra thick marigolds were the order of the day, and that was just to eat lunch.

Nay I jest.

This wor the fust toyme, as they might say dowun eeya, 'er 'ad a blocked drayun.

T'drayu stonk like a polecat in a pig stoy. Me marigolds were almost long enough to fish the solid crap out from under the 'grey' water, and even now after bleaching and disinfecting, they still have to be stored in nuclear grade mini-grip bags or they stonk the cupboard out under me sink.

I know she'll be back again soon with the same problem. Hard water, dead leaves, piss poor drain design and oh yeah. I went to move what looked like an old stone out the way of the drain cover. Except this old stone was soft, opened it's eyes, blinked at me and I realised it was a bloody great toad about the size of my hand. Drain cover went back on pretty darned quick I tell thi.
Amelia Chaffinch and Lord Snooty like this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »