Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hibs v Hamilton Accies, Sat 16 February, KO 3.00pm
This could be Paul Heckingbottom's first match as Hibs Head Coach unless he wishes to observe the players in action under Eddie May's direction.
This is actually a decent home game v a Hamilton Accies side that has been initially 'lifted" by their new Head Coach, Brian Rice. A positive Hibs line up should be too much for the Accies and I'd be expecting the Hibs players to be putting in extra efforts to impress Heckingbottom.

GGTTH
ritchiebaby likes this post
Look and Learn might be the wisest course of action for Heckingbottom to take at present because he may learn a lot about the players he`ll be taking over shortly. That way he`ll be able to identify the players with some potential and the dead wood that needs thinning out.
Who are they going to complain to if Heckingbottom tells a few home truths?.
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/9726
2-0 and a perfect start for the new manager in a match that reflected my level of expectancy in my OP. This performance was a competent one rather than it being an outstanding game and it was good to see Kamberi back on the scoring list. There really should've been more goals scored this afternoon but two strikes will do for starters and suddenly we are closer to a "top six" place.
A good solid win and the team looked well organised with 2 up front. Slivka and Milligan were both really good.

Hamilton were better than I expected and played quite well too, the boy miller looks decent.

Good start for the new manager!