Thread Rating:
Football League Show going to C5
Channel 5 are doing a deal to screen Football League highlights at 9pm on a Saturday evening before MOTD.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/...all-League
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Very good article this is http://the72.co.uk/20834/the-football-le...d-rubbish/

My word it was absolutely car crash TV. There were no line-ups, spent more time chatting than showing highlights, they didn't need the studio audience and why did they try and speak to them when they weren't mic up. Also why did they show League 1 games before end of Championship games. Also the League tables were embarrassing made out of cardboard attached to a pole.

I'm sorry but I could create a better highlights show then that.

It needs to go Championship, L1 and L2 and there needs to be post match interviews with managers or players and needs some analysis but not too much also maybe do something like Goal of the Day in each division or save of the day.

It was pathetic really and has got 100% negative reviews on the social media. The BBC tried doing something like this with Clare Balding for the Wimbledon highlights. It was similarly wrote off and by Wednesday they were back in the studio with a more suitable format.
Hopefully Channel 5 will take notice of the criticism and change it.

#bringbackmanish #bringbackleroy and #bringbackclaridge are all trending on Twitter.
(09-08-2015, 20:21)spireitematt Wrote: My word it was absolutely car crash TV.

They should have nipped across to BBC1 and booked into Casualty! Whistle  The Channel 5 debacle is exactly what happens when perfectly good BBC programmes and presenters are lured away by the commercial channels.
Cabbage is still good for you
If it ain't broke down fix it. C5 use Sky studios and I think they tried to make it like Soccer AM but the format didn't work whatsoever. Kelly Cates was alright but the other two presenters were too nervous and a bit clueless. They asked Martin Allen "Talk us through your defeat?" and he replies "What do you want me to say?". The thing is what can you say about a defeat you can't slag off the players on National television as it won't be good for team morale or confidence.

New lead man this season Colin Murray and you can really say he will be the W anchor man
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »