Thread Rating:
Hibs v Rangers, 20 Sept, KO 12 noon
You can tell boyds a hun without having to hear him speak. It's obvious from his fat,permanently raging, gormless face.

He doesn't wanna talk about the refs...... but hanlon should have been sent off, followed by multiple takes/whines about a marginal offside call. Walloper.
0762 likes this post
Great from Hibs today I thought, turned up and annoyed them all game with niggly wee challenges and pull backs, a point from this fixture is brilliant. Bring on the lesser greens.
ritchiebaby likes this post
(20-09-2020, 16:15)Lord Snooty Wrote: There's no way a linesman can give that offside decision. It's easy with slo mo, but in real time, with the player running back to an onside position, it's a fraction of a second in it.

Kris Boyd just couldn't perceive that was the case on Sky Sport!!!????? A blatantly biased hun through n through as hibeejim mentioned in another thread. Great to see his face "tripping him" after all the praise he has meted out to them in past weeks v fairly mediocre opponents.
I heard Gerrard moaning afters about how porteous had called Tavernier a 'bad loser' after him,kent and Morelos blanked a 21 year old laddie as they came off the pitch. I mean this guy is supposed to be their captain and leader and he is in a sulk about being called a 'bad loser'. He's 28 ffs

I thought it was highly telling about the mentality in that hun dressing room that instead of Gerrard telling him to grow the xxxx up and man up he had to pander to his poor hurt feelings on sky TV as a deflection tactic.

Sad bastards.
0762 likes this post
This is just another example of their crass hun mentality that has never really changed down the years TBF!! They are indeed bad f###### losers and the fact that they have won zilch since 2016 must really be getting to them esp after last season when they had a very good cup final performance v Celtic but still lost that match to a piece of Edouard brilliance and left Hampden with their faces "tripping them" again after Morelos couldnae "dae the biz" and "choked" in that final! Then their league collapse arrived later! As for their years of "blanking" the bbc in interviews, that is just so seriously embarrassing and infantile, it ties in well with their bad-losing mentality and also does nothing for the positive reputation of Scottish footie.

(20-09-2020, 17:02)BouncingHibees Wrote: Great from Hibs today I thought, turned up and annoyed them all game with niggly wee challenges and pull backs, a point from this fixture is brilliant. Bring on the lesser greens.

Plus Aberdeen well cuffed by M'well today as I expected after listening to a report that they should've been well beaten 5-2 or 6-2 by Viking Stavanger on Thursday night instead of winning 0-2. And they also look like they are gonna transfer McKenna out to Nottingham Forest - all good from a Hibs point of view!Thumb up
(20-09-2020, 21:41)hibeejim21 Wrote: I heard Gerrard moaning afters about how porteous had called Tavernier a 'bad loser' after him,kent and Morelos blanked a 21 year old laddie as they came off the pitch. I mean this guy is supposed to be their captain and leader and he is in a sulk about being called a 'bad loser'. He's 28 ffs

I thought it was highly telling about the mentality in that hun dressing room that instead of Gerrard telling him to grow the xxxx up and man up he had to pander to his poor hurt feelings on sky TV as a deflection tactic.

Sad bastards.

This same topic was debated on bbc Sportsound tonight and Charlie Adam commented that he wouldnae shake hands with certain players either if they left a "calling card" on any of his team mates. This is the same Adam who badly hurt certain Spurs players with some horrific tackles!! Thumb down Another ex-hun preaching righteousness!! I sent a text to the bbc studio saying I've played hundred n hundreds of matches at different levels of footie in years gone by and the protocol of shaking hands, even v some pretty tough players, never broken - GERRARD AND CO HAVE NO CLASS, TELL CHARLIE ADAM THAT AS WELL!! THE BIGGEST WINNER IN THIS DEBATE IS DEFINITELY RYAN PORTEOUS - A FUTURE HIBS CAPTAIN WITHOUT DOUBT!! His view will be f### them - their loss, not mine, a bunch of snowflakes lol!! It proves how a physical match definitely "stirs them up"!
Current excuses from Der hun

1) It was the catholic linesman's fault.
2) That porteous youngster pyoor disrespected us.
3) The international break killed our momentum Laugh
4) Other teams only try against us and lie down to Celtic.
5) The SFA is run by Peter Lawwell and the refs are in his pocket.

Take yer pick
0762 likes this post
Gerrard cited for suggesting the referee would've given a different decision if Morelos had committed the foul that the Dundee Utd player committed on him.

Sevco statement of outrage follows:  it's truly shocking that our manager would be cited for being stupid enough to suggest Scottish referees are cheats Laugh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »