Thread Rating:
Hibs FC and coronavirus - our Chairman's statement!
Hearts and Partick unhappy for breaking the rules and getting a notice of complaint, even the judge told them it shouldn't have been brought to his court and should have gone to arbitration. I don't like my parking fine but I was parked on a double yellow....
hibeejim21 and 0762 like this post
IMO this move by the SFA should've been done quite a while ago. In Hertz statement they used the word "incredulous"! Why? The reason I ask that simple question is the fact that this violated rule is fundamental to most footie leagues incl amateur ones and my recollection is that you can be "booted oot" the league in the most extreme cases where some two bit footie club is trying to play "hard ball" against the footie governing body.
BouncingHibees and hibeejim21 like this post
That last statement a few days back where they had the nerve to attack Dundee Utd,raith and cove in the manner they did for them simply seeking help with their legal fees was absolutely jaw dropping considering they constantly have their hands out. It was probably the final straw, these clowns have been ripping the pish for months now.

The SFA gave them plenty of time to respond to their letter but they pushed on with court action. xxxx em, they have broken the rules of the game and now they are going to have to face the consequences. It's the same rule across Europe, that's why they have CAS and an arbitration process.... otherwise everyone and their mother would be clogging up the court rolls with cases against their associations on the most trivial basis.
BouncingHibees and 0762 like this post
I wonder if Iain Murray would be calling for an investigation into Scottish fitba if Hamilton or st Mirren got relegated?  I suspect not.

I'd laugh so hard if arbitration gave them some compensation and then the SFA hit them with a fine that's more Laugh Laugh
Just ban them from Scottish footie for a year lol!! Hopefully that would send Ian Murray into apoplexy and a loony bin where he should be sectioned for some of the most irrational and illogical comments he has come out with re various topics that he clearly disagrees with and seems to transform into another person - all part of his dual personality problem that is clearly abnormal!! I can't believe so many fools in S Edinburgh voted for him in the last GE and no surprise he has been "propped up" by a huge proportion of Tory tactical voters to stop the SNP from taking his seat away from him - a red Tory in disguise and a bastard to boot!!!!
I'm still unsure as to what rules and laws have been broken by the SPFL ? The Dundee vote was a mess but they weren't legally bound to deliver a vote by that deadline nor were they prohibited from changing their vote.

The decision making has all been carried out as per the regulations, unless Leslie Deans knows something We don't. Hertz were relegated as by every measure they were the worst side and the other clubs voted to end the season. Restructuring the leagues wasn't possible as Budges solution(s) didn't work for enough clubs.

Not an earthly that the SPFL can sanction compensation on the levels they are talking about.
7 x St Mirren players test positive for COVID-19?????? Not one but seven!!!! So much for the prospect of "safe footie" - this is one big "wake up call" for everyone in the game and the wider community.
Yup!!

Also......

Record Sport understands Hampden top brass suspect as many as nine of Steven Gerrard’s first team squad played in a bounce match against Dundee United without having been given the mandatory all clear by medics. Clearly a deliberate decision was taken to play the match without informing Utd or the authorities of the breach. Absolutely scandalous, and they should be facing strict sanctions for that.

Remember this is the same mob that moaned about why the season was ending early, nearly in august and they haven't sorted out their testing.
An update re the Buddies' predicament tells us that one test was positive instead of seven. Time to "brush up" on the testing methinks!!
Tom English just can't bring himself to admit the truth. Incredible.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »