Thread Rating:
Just A Point To Make
Firstly
I Am NOT Firey(as i saw in another thread)
I`m Your Friendly Neighbourhood Star Trek Geek
(Spiderman was already busy)

my main point is......
goalkeeper has to go
about as much use as a lighter in a hurricane

i will remain from using expletives but for **** sake
yesterday?......what was he doing?......obviously has his mind set on the amount of chocolate he will eat tomorrow

new goalkeeper for next season please whatever league we are in
@Kristien 1965
I thought you were Quantum Enigma.
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
i used to be
same person different name
@Kristien 1965
I remember you saying you wanted to change names. I thought you would keep the same account, though.
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
QE, aka AAA,

I don't believe Johnstone has become a bad keeper overnight ...... he played for Man United and last season he kept a lot of clean sheets at the seal sanctuary. I feel the tactics we have employed this season have caused a lot of mistakes and goals to be conceded, these things will affect a players confidence and therefore their performance, if he has no confidence in his defence and they have no confidence in him, that will cause these kind of issues. If we start playing a defensive system the team are comfortable with the all round result will be less goals conceded, more wins and more points.

Give him a little slack ...... please. It's a team effort after all.
Make a point ?
Your not Fiery Thumb up

Sam Johnstone is crap Thumb up

That's two Points not one ,

Just to make a point that is Laugh

Your first Thread as AAA has failed why cant you just call yourself a simple name for you user name like

Gareth NumbNuts , I like that better and think I will call it you from now on Whistle

So now iv'e made two points as well just so we all follow and understand Laugh
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
Sam Johnstone was excellent today, 3 superb saves, rollocking the defenders for not closing players down. Several early throw outs which turned defence into attack. Cracking game.
2020 the year the bubble burst  Doh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »